Wonder

Religulous

I watched the trailer for it yesterday. It looks hilarious and amazing, but I can't imagine it doing well at the box office given the subject and the ridiculous concentration of religious people in this country.

Edit: Oh sorry, I meant to say that this heathen needs to repent and that all who watch this movie with open minds are risking damnation.

I watched the trailer for it yesterday. It looks hilarious and amazing, but I can't imagine it doing well at the box office given the subject and the ridiculous concentration of religious people in this country.

Edit: Oh sorry, I meant to say that this heathen needs to repent and that all who watch this movie with open minds are risking damnation.

wow close one your holyness ;)

• Upvote 1

I also cannot wait to see this. I don't think it'll play anywhere near me and that's sad.

Scu: why the heck don't you answer my PMs?

Because I am famously bad at responding to letters, emails, PMs, and returning calls. I'll go respond now.

Believing Bill Maher on religion would be like believing John Hagee on science.

or like believing ben stein on evolution.

I was hoping this movie would be in our area too, but I see I need to drive many miles in order to see it. Must be we have a too many religious nuts around here, so sad, too bad.

Just saw it! it was good but it was very very biased. i am not religious, but i would still like to have seen him give a little more time for the religious nuts to talk instead of cutting in and making fun of them (not that it was not hilarious of course).

i think it'll be just like Expelled. i saw the Daily Show interview for it with Bill Maher, and uhhh.... Bill Maher's a douchebag. Just as a side comment. I mean, his argument makes a certain amount of sense, but he's a real dick about it.

i think it'll be just like Expelled. i saw the Daily Show interview for it with Bill Maher, and uhhh.... Bill Maher's a douchebag. Just as a side comment. I mean, his argument makes a certain amount of sense, but he's a real dick about it.

Duh. That's how Bill Maher made his name, and continues to make his name. Have you ever watched even a clip of "Real Time With Bill Maher"?

I don't know, to be honest. Bill Maher is a "gimmick comic." His gimmick is exploiting/mocking things that don't make sense to him (or to a lot of people.)

I liked religulous a lot. I didn't really find it offensive at all though.

• Downvote 1

I saw this movie yesterday, it was great. I enjoyed all of it. I would reccomend it to anyone that enjoys Bill mayher or anyone that finds religion hilarious.

I saw it and thought it was decent. There are some funny parts, but on some others he is just disrupting the religious persons sentence and looking like an ass. i would give it a 4/5