t-money

CFL Nats

Ashley Anderson (McPherson) in OO.

Ashley McEachern (McPherson) in OIL.

That's all I know from Wichita.

SMW, STA, Emporia drop in doubleocts.

Goddard debates Omaha Westside in octos, find out results in the next 1/2 hour. Omaha Westside ran critical sex toys.

um

I know all the congresspeople but Sarah dropped in semis

we had Sarah Weiner in finals, and she got eighth

Shier and Shannon from the Salina and Wichita diocese, respectively, also made it to finals, but I don't know if they placed or not

i was fairly sure that i heard keenan hogans (lyons) name mentioned on stage for ext. i could be wrong.

I only just realized this. The only team at the tournament to beat the eventual national champs from Bronx Science was...McPherson. Congrats to them.

I only just realized this. The only team at the tournament to beat the eventual national champs from Bronx Science was...McPherson. Congrats to them.

Damn....

Way to go molly and hunter.

They ran 4 off in the 1NC (Pltx, EU Cp, SSA K, and T) The 2NC kicked pltx and the Cp. Spent about 6 minutes on the K, and the rest on T. 1NR was just T. We turned the K, because they said SSA in the politics disad that they ran. Kind of for fun, to get more offense on the K, we just went with sexist language. The 2NR just went for the K, but spent about 30 seconds on sexist language. Apparently that's what the judges voted on.