Guest svfrey

KNDI 2008

Guest svfrey

KNDI?

(policy section, i mean. i know there's already one on pf)

anyone got info on lab leaders, etc..?

*First post since december 19th 2007*

wow. i've been on cross-x.com hiatus for a long time.

but, guess i should start posting again for the new topic.

Thanks for inquiring about Kentucky. I suspect that the previous relevant thread got buried somewhere. The KNDI runs from June 20 through July 13. The policy staff at the Kentucky workshop is compact, but pretty impressive: Stefan Bauschard (Lakelend HS, Planet Debate), Andrew Jennings (KU), Brian Manual (Cathedral Prep), jon sharp (Fellows), Angelo Theodosopolous (UK), and Mike Wascher (Celebration). Information about the procedural details (cost, transportation, application forms) can be found here: http://www.uky.edu/Provost/ChellgrenCenter/Debate/institutes.htm

While the deadline for application has past, there are still a couple of spots available. Please contact Linda Barker in the UK Intercollegiate Debate office with any questions or clarifications. She can be reached via phone (859.257.6523) or email (linda.barker@uky.edu)

Edited by DAMNITCAVALIER

Guest svfrey

moi

it's why i started this thread in the first place, to be honest

Thanks for inquiring about Kentucky. I suspect that the previous relevant thread got buried somewhere. The KNDI runs from June 20 through July 13. The policy staff at the Kentucky workshop is compact, but pretty impressive: Stefan Bauschard (Lakelend HS, Planet Debate), Andrew Jennings (KU), Brian Manual (Cathedral Prep), jon sharp (Fellows), Angelo Theodosopolous (UK), and Mike Wascher (Celebration). Information about the procedural details (cost, transportation, application forms) can be found here: http://www.uky.edu/Provost/ChellgrenCenter/Debate/institutes.htm

While the deadline for application has past, there are still a couple of spots available. Please contact Linda Barker in the UK Intercollegiate Debate office with any questions or clarifications. She can be reached via phone (859.257.6523) or email (linda.barker@uky.edu)

MIKE WASCHER! The most interesting man in all of creation

I'll be there as a Fellow. I have a supposed list of other fellows, but I know a lot of people turned down their invites this year for various reasons. Katryna (BG) will be there.

OH NICE! We have much to talk about for oil (I was in the room at Berkeley upset).

this may be a little late to get a response but

how much money are people bringing?

whats available for me to purchase?

I'm going, and I'm only bringing 50 dollars. Fuck that shit; I'll eat in the cafeteria. I'm in the 3-week. I've heard good things about Angelo Thkdjfhsdkjhdfkjsdhfkdsfjhf from jon sharp, so I'm looking forward to it.

this may be a little late to get a response but

how much money are people bringing?

whats available for me to purchase?

I figure there's probably a lot of meth. So bring money for that. Aside from that, you should be prepared for basic stuff you forgot/ didnt want to send with you: shampoo, cologne, drinks for late at night, snacks, tape, random little purchases like that.

I figure there's probably a lot of meth. So bring money for that. Aside from that, you should be prepared for basic stuff you forgot/ didnt want to send with you: shampoo, cologne, drinks for late at night, snacks, tape, random little purchases like that.

good shit.

Guest svfrey

kinda sucks that we can't leave the campus

i'm flying in tonight

see y'all there/