Sign in to follow this  
L.Knoth

Attn Missouri Nat'l Qualifiers

Disclosure: Same ole' ARVs we have been running all year, except we might reauthorize PEPFAR with it, however we'd just focus on the ART aspect of it.

Advantages: AIDS and Soft Power

• Upvote 1

Wes Rumbaugh and I are planning on coming out tomorrow morning to spectate because,quite frankly, our lives really are that sad.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, we're coming. Sorry this is late, and by now pretty useless, but we spent the day driving here and thus didn't have a whole lot of spare time.

• Upvote 2

Thank you all for coming, i think it was a great experience for all of us and good to get us back into debate mode seeing as nationals is in only a few days!!

Hopefully someone will carry this tradition on next year and get the missouri qualifiers back together again.

Thanks to all competitors, judges, and coaches :)

• Downvote 1

Thank you all for coming, i think it was a great experience for all of us and good to get us back into debate mode seeing as nationals is in only a few days!!

Hopefully someone will carry this tradition on next year and get the missouri qualifiers back together again.

Thanks to all competitors, judges, and coaches :)

tool.

Lou Dogg, am I going to see you at NFLs in Vegas? We gotta play some poker together.

Hi Missouri Qualifiers!

Georgia Forensics will be organizing this year's NFL Nationals code sharing project. We will be putting together a PF, LD, and CX list. If you would like to participate, please send an email to jmiller@gaforensics.com with the following information:

1. The School You Are Affiliated With

2. Your Position With The School (Debater/Coach)

3. Division

Jeff will respond with complete details via email. If you have any questions, please let Jeff or I know.

Thanks,

Reza Kaba

Summer Assistant

Georgia Forensics Daily