CaptainPlanet

Valentines Day Ideas

i want to get something nice, flowers and roses just dont do it for her, i figured flow pens and a focault book if i wanted to go for debate gifts, but i dont know for sure

all girls like to be pampered regardless if we tell you we don't

something along the lines of a professional massage( to ease her mind and body) or if youdon't have the cash give her one yourself light some candles, put on some luther vandross or marvin gaye and you'd be set

all girls like to be pampered regardless if we tell you we don't

something along the lines of a professional massage( to ease her mind and body) or if youdon't have the cash give her one yourself light some candles, put on some luther vandross or marvin gaye and you'd be set

My name is Caleb Durrence, and I approve this message.

a focault book
lingerie

see, that is my problem, i tend to mix those two. "here, baby, is a nice merrywindow and a copy of Discipline and Punish."

Actually, I get foucault books a lot when I am hitting on girls *thinks about it* Like this last christmas I got this girl a copy of Foucault's History of Sexuality and Jonathan Franzen's The Corrections. I randomly sent another girl copies of Italio Calvino's If On A Winter's Night A Traveler, Lorca's Three Plays, and Foucault's History of Sexuality.

Hmm, and over the summer I gave away two more copies of foucault's history of sexuality.

So have me hit on/date you and I will probably give you the gift of foucault.

How long have you been going out?

and dont get her a debate only gift... girls want girly gifts, especially on valentines day.. something debate oriented pens would be a nice filler but if you've been going out for a while somekinda jewelry would be good. or if you havent been going out as long, something cheesy like a stuffed animal.

pre-flows to her aff

hahahaha. sad thing is, some would appreciate that.

scu, you just rock.

hmm i wouldnt get her a debate gift (well that's my opinion)-

i'm trying to figure out what to get my boyfriend for valentines day... its been like 8 months... the last gift i got him was a stereo and skiing stuff... so this gift needs to be up to that level at least- i'm sending 4 dozen roses to his school-- but i need some other good ideas... flowers are so typical...

Getting something for someone that revolves around a memory is always a really good idea to. Pictures can be cute (if u do it right like in a cute frame) but for valentines day u do always have to get the flowers and chocolate b/c thats what she will be expecting!! Hopefully my bf knows what Valentines Day is...

Getting something for someone that revolves around a memory is always a really good idea to. Pictures can be cute (if u do it right like in a cute frame) but for valentines day u do always have to get the flowers and chocolate b/c thats what she will be expecting!! Hopefully my bf knows what Valentines Day is...

well my boyfriend doesnt really like food... (literally he does not enjoy it- he has had chicken strips and fries for dinner every night for like 6 years- because of his dislike for food-) -- so chocolate isnt a good idea-- and then i'm already getting flowers... a picture is lame- i look like shit in photos- -- i need something 'stellar' (awesome word- i know)- it doesnt matter how costly... i want to get him something big but i'm horrible at thinking of gifts for guys

well my boyfriend doesnt really like food... (literally he does not enjoy it- he has had chicken strips and fries for dinner every night for like 6 years- because of his dislike for food-) -- so chocolate isnt a good idea-- and then i'm already getting flowers... a picture is lame- i look like shit in photos- -- i need something 'stellar' (awesome word- i know)- it doesnt matter how costly... i want to get him something big but i'm horrible at thinking of gifts for guys

A guy that doesnt like food!! I never knew that existed!! Yeah guys are impossible to shop for, especially for this holiday!! Well what are your boyfriends hobbies?? I mean you could get something involving that or maybe cologne if he is would wear it!!

ok...

-he is in fact an atheist-- so umm no cross unless i meant it as a joke

-he already has a watch

-he is already gaurenteed sexual favors-- thats the norm-- i need something above the norm

- cologne is pretty typical... again i want something above the norm- plus he might take it the wrong way (i like how you copied and pasted the word)

-his hobbies are skiing and soccer-- but he is already stacked with everything he needs in those areas-

- i know he doesnt care about the holiday.. i dont either-- its just another excuse for me to give him a gift--

-- so eh... i know i'm being picky... but more ideas??

-he is already gaurenteed sexual favors-- thats the norm-- i need something above the norm

just preform sexual favors that are out of the norm.

wild-shit