Sign in to follow this  
Flashgerling

KC Area NFL Alumni Makes National Headlines

josh is an excellent student, leader, and person. he is a credit to his family, school, and to the debate/forensics community. I'm real proud of him and i know he attributes a lot of his current success to the hard work and dedication he put into the activities we hold so dear. its another win for the good guys.

I'll assume you're not actually laughing. For those of you who don't know, David Cook was a national qualifier in Duo Interpretation from Show-Me.

I mean, what Packwood did was cool...but let's see him sing Collective Soul.

That is all.

I'll assume you're not actually laughing. For those of you who don't know, David Cook was a national qualifier in Duo Interpretation from Show-Me.

I mean, what Packwood did was cool...but let's see him sing Collective Soul.

That is all.

Please, let's see David Cook get eliminated on the first episode of A Shot at Love a la Scout Durwood.

OMG. Was she actually on that show?

I took a little time to look it up.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

First episode of the first season. She wore orange underwear and got kicked off before they learned the premise of the show

Holy crap her bio is still online. http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/tila_tequila_1/cast_member/cast_member.jhtml?personalityId=8983

Edited by Bruce Willis

First episode of the first season. She wore orange underwear and got kicked off before they learned the premise of the show

Holy crap her bio is still online. http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/tila_tequila_1/cast_member/cast_member.jhtml?personalityId=8983

DEAR GOD THAT IS FUNNY. I may have to buy season one on DVD just to watch her get cut.

Did she qualify in oratory?

So it has literally been three years plus since I clicked on this site, but I checked tonight to see if anyone had NFL results.

The Scout thing made my night, and depending on how lucky I am Friday night, my week.

I used to love to compete against her in oratory because I had that silly stand up comedy about how I was fat and she took it much more seriously.

I was expecting to read a bit about how Eapen Thampy was caught whoring himself out to men on street corners again and CNN somehow got the story.

Andrew,

I have never whored myself out to men on street corners and there has never been a story on CNN to that effect.