Synergy

Signup Thread: Post here to get in on the action!

NativeWarlock, I will go Aff against you. I'll make a thread when I get the okay from you. 2400/1600 (flexibly), we'll look for judges in the post, and my Aff is policy with critical advantages. Is that all okay?

NativeWarlock, I will go Aff against you. I'll make a thread when I get the okay from you. 2400/1600 (flexibly), we'll look for judges in the post, and my Aff is policy with critical advantages. Is that all okay?

Anyone wanna go aff

Lets do it

Yo if anyone wants to go against me on oceans, i'd love it. Ill be aff or neg, but would prefer a policy round with me being neg. I seriously hate the surveillance topic.

Yo if anyone wants to go against me on oceans, i'd love it. Ill be aff or neg, but would prefer a policy round with me being neg. I seriously hate the surveillance topic.

I'd be down. It'd be a slow round cause my other round and then UT. I'd go AFF

Anyone want to debate Surveillance? I'm a Novice so I'd like to get some practice in. If possible, I'd also like feedback and improvements at the end.

Thanks!

I'm looking to go neg on the surveillance topic - I'd prefer a policy aff lmk

Policy? Surveillance? Sure! It might be a bit slower than usual because I'm already in a round, but I can go Affirmative against you. Message me when you're ready for me to post the thread.

Ok cool, do you want to make the thread? I'd prefer a 2500/1500 word count...

2500/1500 for underlined words or all the words in the document? I never really understood word count. You could make the thread if you'd like, I'm ready whenever.