Synergy

Signup Thread: Post here to get in on the action!

Im up for a vdebate aff or neg , warning the aff's i have are more towards really really kritkal

I'm down for a vdebate.  I'll go neg if that's good with you.  I don't know what affs you have, but I don't really care, so pick whatever (I have seen your Chiraq aff a couple times, so maybe not that).

Last debate was really fun. I already indulged in making another KAFF so anyone wanna debate the surveillance topic?

Last debate was really fun. I already indulged in making another KAFF so anyone wanna debate the surveillance topic?

I'm down - I'll be neg 

I just need somebody to explain to me HOW to check the word count on Verbatim for Mac

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine

I'm down - I'll be neg 

I just need somebody to explain to me HOW to check the word count on Verbatim for Mac

What programs do you use on mac? I didn't even know verbatim worked on mac, all my friends with macs use windows on it lol

I dont care honestly,ill get my links i need one way or another tbh

If college would it be cool if you could tell the aff now so i have general idea

It's a PAS aff, but I defend implementation and legalization. It has a K 'adv' I guess (it's all one flow) and the general idea is how the prohibition of death interacts with otherization of foreign and minority populations.

Oh, one more thing:

0:17-0:21

https://youtu.be/kkGvVpg0Ezo?t=17s

Edited by SnarkosaurusRex

It's a PAS aff, but I defend implementation and legalization. It has a K 'adv' I guess (it's all one flow) and the general idea is how the prohibition of death interacts with otherization of foreign and minority populations.

Oh, one more thing:

0:17-0:21

https://youtu.be/kkGvVpg0Ezo?t=17s

Robinson '12 doe 

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine

ok sounds good

Edit -- policy or kritikal

Kritikal

Aff will be Eurocentrism

Since my last KAFF debate went awry, is there anyone else who would like to go neg against me?

Edit: I'm assuming it's the aff you read against Paranoic machine on Terror Talk. If so, I'm game.

Edited by SnarkosaurusRex