Synergy

Signup Thread: Post here to get in on the action!

brah post the 1AC , i need im going full policy ( minus a cap/neolib/heidegger) possiblity but wont be the main focus

Started the thread

What's the Aff?

The United States Federal Government shall adopt a comprehensive program to address substandard shipping practices, particularly by flag of convenience nations. We reserve the right to clarify.

What's the Aff?

The United States Federal Government shall adopt a comprehensive program to address substandard shipping practices, particularly by flag of convenience nations. We reserve the right to clarify.

I hit this before, I can reuse my strategy if you want, might be fun?

What's the Aff?

FX T

What's the Aff?

Sounds fun, and I can bring some expertise to the I-law debate. OK if I'm pretty slow about this one? Work's very busy right now.

I'm totally down. How do we start a Virtual Debate (I don't use this site that often...)?

Create a topic and attach/post your 1AC via dropbox or something like that.

Hey, Im looking to compete in my first online debate. I'm not necessarily a " great" debater but I am not incompetent. I looking to debate as aff, and I'm aiming for a round thats not SUPER kritikal, but I will be willing to debate most philosophical arguments.  If anyone is interested, PM me. 

Although I having a round right now, I to have another round, to test out my new aff before state

Edited by FlashJ596

My season's over and I've got a Nietzsche aff I never got to break.  Come at me!

I've never done a virtual debate on here, looking to do one as aff.

Policy Aff that I wrote (After getting inspiration from a team in the state) that did very well this year, I didn't run it as much as my peers because I took a more K Aff strategy, but it'll be a good debate.

PM me

Edited by ConsultVerminSupreme

My season's over and I've got a Nietzsche aff I never got to break.  Come at me!

Sounds like fun , It'll be interesting to be on the other side of that debate.

Sounds like fun , It'll be interesting to be on the other side of that debate.

Ok cool, I'll set it up

Edit: I completed the (k) aff for the surveillance topic so if anyone wants to be neg let me know.

Edited by SnarkosaurusRex

I cut a Policy Aff that I barely got to run. Would love to do a V Debate. Anyone interested in debating?

I'll debate you.

I finally have time for a v debate. I want to go neg against a policy aff (preferably the oceans topic). Anyone interested?