Synergy

Signup Thread: Post here to get in on the action!

Looking to do a skype debate Saturday, we can flip for sides or you can choose and anyone who wants to judge could watch and judge

Looking to debate starting next week (Cal invite this weekend). I'll go aff and post the 1AC monday night. Any takers?

edit: LA topic

Edited by traven

I'll go aff or neg (but preferably neg since I released all my affs with extensions) on the LA res. Preferably a critical round so I can get some more experience with them.

Yoyo I'll go aff. Me and Miro prolly shouldn't do a v debate because we go to the same school so we can do it anytime lol

Edit: autocorrect

Edited by banjodude

looking to test my aff for state, any takers? preferably a straight up policy round because of my district. (LA rez)

Looking to get an aff round in. Hopefully a straight up policy debate (i dont care i you put in a k or two in the neg strat as long as the entire 1n isnt kritikal, as I am unlikely to hit a k in my region)

PM me or just make a thread (i doubt i would reject someone), no one has yet doe ... :/

Edited by Trippy

Hey, I am looking to get a neg round in where I can try out a 1-off K against a policy aff in preparation for Nat Quals. Please PM me if there are takers.

I've been turned down 3 times (my dating career in a nutshell) today and yesterday, so instead i'll just leave a post. I really want to go neg, LA rez

• Upvote 1

looks like the debate I'm in isn't going anywhere, so I'm down to debate.  I'd prefer to be aff, but i'll also go neg.  I don't really want to hit an aff that doesn't defend state action (though i've got no problem if you run K's on the neg)

Edited by feldsy

I wanna go neg against someone... anyone?

Srikarc, I don't think you've ever gotten a response--want an Aff sparring partner?  I'm up for it.  If you start the thread, I'll post a 1AC.  (2500/1500 word count).  It's very much a policy Aff.

Anybody want to debate? Open to be aff or neg, whatever works best

I'll debate you.  I'd probably like to go neg.  Set up da thread

I am open for a debate where I am neg. I will debate K-affs, policy affs, or whatever.

2400/1500 words probably

Edited by Creeker

I'll debate as Aff on the LA resolution against one opponent--first person to start a thread for me gets to debate.

I'll debate as neg on the LA Res. Any policy aff is cool

i'm down to go aff. can you start the thread? i've never done this before