Darkness

Intel

What is good against Intel? The affirmative states that they will be sending logistics to the UN and thats it. No humanitarian support or money. T:Substantial didnt work as they said the US has the greatest logistics and most accurate and it is extremely useful. What is good against this case?

On that support T, I'd still say it's topical, because it is PHYSICAL intelligence they are getting. Now, if you were to do a support T that says it must be troops or money, that's different, although not too good of a T.

What is good against Intel? The affirmative states that they will be sending logistics to the UN and thats it. No humanitarian support or money. T:Substantial didnt work as they said the US has the greatest logistics and most accurate and it is extremely useful. What is good against this case?

If they on face don't send money, T, Support = Tangible or Support = Money would work a lot better than T-Substantially. That there would probably win the round unless the plan text is vague on it or they don't know during C-X, but if they SAY during C-X they don't, beat them with it.

if they send intel to all of the 16 peacekeeing operations, then you can find a CP that excludes one of the 16 and reasons why sending intel to that specific location is bad. i tried this against head royce, but didn't really draw a scenario together. might want to try that tho

Vagueness- They never say exactly what Intell

T-Substantial=Real

T- Of: Must affect 1 of the 16 operations not all

T- Support/FX: Must directly Support PKOs, not just Give Intell

Most advantages also seem weak, Terrorism and Genocide are the only real ones i've seen, and giving Intell won't solve Genocide. Look at sudan, we know its happening, but thats not doing anything.

If you want a really abusive CP: Do the Plan Covertly, with a Poltix N/B that has a Public Support Link

or depending on how exactly the plan text is worded, you can PIC out of the UN, if its full Intell Sharing with the UN, than PIC out of all of the UN or Full Sharing.

Oh, I also smell a link to Panopticon, i.e this whole we are going to look down on you with our sattelites, and u don't know if we are or aren't.

that might fly depending... if the aff is asked to clarify what intelligence will be given, then their answer is what intelligence is. I've got experience with that.

Also, there are cards that say that in the past, intelligence (yet another card on what kind of intelligence) has stopped potential genocide; rwanda could've been prevented with intelligence; the US has the best intelligence; and we don't currently share. Those work with the intel case...

But on neg, just run a lot of UN bad... genocide/terrorism trivialization kritiks link pretty hard into intel.

Hell, I'm ^his partner. Find cards saying US intel corrupt, especially if they don't have cards saying it's worked in the past. If they don't specify, swing it to where you can claim that they are giving away vital US intel, especially if their plan text is written badly.

I can't really think of a GOOD T that applies, but that's just me, and might be because I am too closely involved with case.

For other arguments, depending on whether you've talked about the Intel or what the Intel ensues being bad, I'd run a NATO CP or something else. I would watch an Agent CP though, like having someone else give intelligence instead, because there are cards saying that US has best intel in the world and only nation with global intel network.