Sign in to follow this  
nlandsman

Kritik Answers - the Next Wave - Buy it Now

New File on Evazon - the next wave of kritik answers.

http://www.cross-x.com/evazon/product.php?id=10599

While there have been a number of kritik answers for sale on Evazon, this file is unique because it brings to you answers to some of the arguments people are actually running these days. You all went crazy for Chipp's Anti-K file a few years. This is a similar deal except it got answers to some of the newest stuff that is more difficult to deal with. Specifically besides an assortment of excellent general answers, you'll find answers to Nayer, Capitalism K (not impact turns), the Rev DA, Fear of the Bomb K, Heidegger K, Edelman K, Empire K, and Agamben K as well as a few cards on Deleuze/Guatarri and Stavrakakis.

These are some of the best round-tested arguments that will have you read for the next generation of arguments. These are all new cards; no repeats in other files on this site. All of the cards are underlined and the file is a word doc.

It costs 15 dollars. Thats more than some files. But this is 160 pages. Also, you're getting answers to some K's that camps haven't even written yet like Edelman. This is a great deal; you're paying about ten cents a page.

Let me know if you have any question. Post them below or email me directly.

This guy cuts CRAZY GOOD EVIDENCE. I am not even just saying this - this file is money and I would recommend it to everyone- some of the more obscure K's are hard to find answers too- this file deals with that issue.

This guy cuts CRAZY GOOD EVIDENCE.

opencaselist.wikispaces.com

;)

edit - my apologies if it's true that "I don't believe you can find any of these cards on the wiki."

New File on Evazon - the next wave of kritik answers.

http://www.cross-x.com/evazon/product.php?id=10599

While there have been a number of kritik answers for sale on Evazon, this file is unique because it brings to you answers to some of the arguments people are actually running these days. You all went crazy for Chipp's Anti-K file a few years. This is a similar deal except it got answers to some of the newest stuff that is more difficult to deal with. Specifically besides an assortment of excellent general answers, you'll find answers to Nayer, Capitalism K (not impact turns), the Rev DA, Stavrakakis K, Fear of the Bomb K, Heidegger K, Edelman K, Deleuze and Guatarri K, Empire K, and Agamben K.

What exactly are the answers to the Deleuze and Guatarri K?

To answer a few questions about the file -

1. I don't believe you can find any of these cards on the wiki.

2. Its all answers there are no neg. cards.

3. To be fair, the D&G answers are feeble - its only one card. To be honest if DG is the only answers you need the file is probably not worth it for you.

Thanks Jon!

opencaselist.wikispaces.com

;)

I debated in college this year and have read cards from Nick in debates- this shit is not just stuff off the wiki.

Also most of the K answers on the wiki pertain to ME specific stuff (e.g. ME specific realism cards etc)

But again- nice try.

• Downvote 1

One D&G answer...I'm guessing (just a hunch) it is the same Mann 95 evidence in every camp file ever made.

Edelman answers are in this years michigan 7 Ks aren't Kz file. So it...everything else...offered in this file. And yes, the cards are quite good.

I ask in earnest curiosity: what can this file offer that a compilation of camp files cannot?

• Downvote 1

One D&G answer...I'm guessing (just a hunch) it is the same Mann 95 evidence in every camp file ever made.

Edelman answers are in this years michigan 7 Ks aren't Kz file. So it...everything else...offered in this file. And yes, the cards are quite good.

I ask in earnest curiosity: what can this file offer that a compilation of camp files cannot?

Good questions. I'll make a general statement first about this file - it is not ripped from a variety of high school camps. The majority of the evidence you won't be able to find in any camp file or on the wiki. Sure some of the evidence is out there like a Robinson cards against Zizek or Dickenson against Agamben but the vast majority of the file is unique.

You may ask, so what if the cards aren't in camp files, I already have Agamben answers from the DDI or Michigan 7 wk? The answer is that every single high school debater also has those answers because they either went to that camp too or downloaded them. As a matter of fact, it took me about 2 minutes to find the Michigan 7wk file you refer to. The best debaters will know those answers that came out at camp and will write blocks to them. So this file gives you the leg up: something new.

While I cannot speak to every file out there I will address I will speak to Murray07's particular guess that most of these cards are in the Michigan 7wk file. They aren't. First of all the answer to D&G is not the Mann evidence, and if your main answer to D&G is that singular piece of evidence in this file then by buying my file you would be doubling the number of cards you have on the question. Second, there are no Edelman answers in the Michigan file. There are "Futurism Good" cards by Kurasawa who is neither discussing Edelman, reproductive futurism, queer psychoanalysis or anyting of the sort. In terms of the rest of the file, most of the Michigan file's generic answers are Rorty which people have been reading for a while, I didn't include those cards in my file. Few if any of the Heiddeger, Agamben or Hardt and Negri cards come from even the same sources as what is in my file. Additionally, many of my answers are both more offensive and just have a lot more cards.

But if you're really curious about the difference between my file and camp files, I would encourage you to buy the file to satiate your curiosity.

I noticed that when i click on view index it gives me an index but all the page numbers are undefined, if i buy and download it will that be fixed?

I noticed that when i click on view index it gives me an index but all the page numbers are undefined, if i buy and download it will that be fixed?

The actual file does not have that problem. The real file also is in word. Let me know if you have any other questions.