Sign in to follow this  
NANANANA

So Wedge was wondering...

So, anyone from SWMO somehow driving to Vegas that could take our tubs with you for some cash.

Wedge was curious

Love

BCam

• Downvote 1

driving is gonna be soooo expensive. i don't know if you should trust your evidence with some one who's crazy enough to do it. just sayin'.

So, anyone from SWMO somehow driving to Vegas that could take our tubs with you for some cash.

Wedge was curious

Love

BCam

If you're flying, why not check them?

just don't let people check a second bag and on most airlines you should get two free checked bags which should allow for your luggage and tubs and cart. I am not sure what strategy we are going to use to get everything there but Jon started talking about mailing them and throwing them away after the tournament and condensing and idk but i just about cried.

i'll let you know what we ultimately end up doing!

I may go, and would drive with room for at least four tubs. I'll let you know.

Airlines will let you have 2 checked bags. If you have 8 tubs then you should spread the nine parcels (counting 2 dollys) between all of the people that you have competing. As long as noone brings 2 checked bags you should be fine.

Reccomendation: A couple years ago, we shipped our tubs to Dallas w/ UPS, and we flew down. There were no problems, and they were already there at the hotel when we arrived. If you're driving, you still could do this too.

dude, forget the tubs, just run anarchy every round like that one team from UMKC