Sign in to follow this  
Warezxxx

CFL- Arguments

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this but.

My partner and I qualified for CFL this year. We have only been to Glen brooks and Emory but we were wondering what kind of arguments people would run.

We had been told that CFL is more traditional (i.e. no Kritiks) by some but others that it was Similar to Glenbrooks/ Emory.

• Upvote 1

Guest fizelly27
I am not sure if this is the right forum for this but.

My partner and I qualified for CFL this year. We have only been to Glen brooks and Emory but we were wondering what kind of arguments people would run.

We had been told that CFL is more traditional (i.e. no Kritiks) by some but others that it was Similar to Glenbrooks/ Emory.

it depennds on your panel

first round i had a panel that told me no off case positionnn, no speed, annd nnoo apocalypse scenarios

rouund 5 i had 3 ttabula rasa judges

prep for botth styles

its not a terribly hostile atmosphere if you are prepared to debate more than one strategy. but i would urge caution that it *is* somewhat more conservative as a whole. i would definitely recommend preparing more on the case debate side of things than the critique side. maybe like a 60/40 split.