i am looking to apply to UK 2 week this summer, can anyone tell me anything about it. like where on campus the dorms we would stay are, new campus or old campus? what the dorms are like? air conditioned or not? things that i should bring that are unique to UK. i have been to GDI and Liberty the past two summers so i know the basics. what restaurants will there be around the dorms? How much money should i realistically plan on bringing? How is the food they provide? vegetarian options? how strict are the dorm checks/lights out? anything else at all that anyone can provide would be much appreciated. i have to fly there bc i am in VA, so i cant bring too much stuff. thanks in advance!

its pretty awesome went their last summer and learned alot. When you go if you have any questions about anything debate related do what i call the consult jon sharp he's a beast

i was more interested in the non-debate related things, i have heard it will be a very good camp this year. thank you though. i will be sure to keep him in mind. anyone have any information about the non-debate aspects listed above?

can anyone that went to KNDI or K Fellows help out a bit on the non-debate aspects of camp?

its pretty awesome went their last summer and learned alot. When you go if you have any questions about anything debate related do what i call the consult jon sharp he's a beast

hey russianowski (or however you actually say it), those were good time at uk last year. where u headed to camp this year?

hey i can answer all your questions...I'm a debater at uk. the dorms are on south campus by the Johnson center (fitness center) and yes they are air conditioned. There are definitely a lot of good restaurants nearby the camp...tolly-ho (breakfast, and everything other good american food you could want open all times of the day), subway, jimmy johns, pazzo's (really good pizza), and pita pit is really good for vegetarian stuff as well and chipotle. The food by campus isnt too expensive either and a meal card is included for food which is a 50 foot walk from your dorms. I worked at the camp last year and everyone always seems to have fun and don't usually complain about dorm rules but you should talk to anyone thats been as a camper. Hope that answers all of your questions...feel free to ask more.

thank you so much you were very helpful. the packet of information said to bring a lamp if possible, is there anything else that i should plan on bringing thats unique to UK? and what is the name of the dorms?