rosenblum

FFL Novice States

congrats to ft. laudy and PC! thanks to pine crest for striking me out twice!

you do what you gotta homie

I guess. Congrats to American Heritage HS and Ernie for a splendid show with the Reps K.

I hate the reps k for so many reasons, and i will finally reveal them to the general public now that i have no more chances to beat it.

1. It mixes up the ssa k and the reps k, but does so in a way that the impacts are in the wrong order in the shell and are often extended for the wrong link story.

2. the links are overly generic, and often times cite only the fact that we use negative reps, never identifying what constitutes a negative rep, or why we specifically use them.

3. is still run in its full glory, even if the plan text doesnt say ssa.

4. the impact is from a non-kritikal source that barely meshes w/ the link evidence.

5. the impact evidence claims that africa is full of genocide, which is not only racist, but also a great link into the K.

6. the impact is never extrapolated or extended out into anything else beside violence, without any weighing mechanism

7. the alternative was some esoteric babble, that made so little sense, that baudrillard would scratch his head.

8. It was then attempted to be extended out as a floating pic, but a text, nor a stable advocacy was never read.

9. the framework claimed that everything we said was automatically racist, but the text of the link evidence called africa the "untamed continent".

other than that, kudos to American Heritage to doing so well with a position that i hated worse than DADT last year.

and no offense to Q too. he should stick to oragami frogs.

Guest fizelly27

Q does indeed make baller oragami frogs out of big pieces of cosntruction paper he used to flow rounds.

I hate the reps k for so many reasons, and i will finally reveal them to the general public now that i have no more chances to beat it.

1. It mixes up the ssa k and the reps k, but does so in a way that the impacts are in the wrong order in the shell and are often extended for the wrong link story.

2. the links are overly generic, and often times cite only the fact that we use negative reps, never identifying what constitutes a negative rep, or why we specifically use them.

3. is still run in its full glory, even if the plan text doesnt say ssa.

4. the impact is from a non-kritikal source that barely meshes w/ the link evidence.

5. the impact evidence claims that africa is full of genocide, which is not only racist, but also a great link into the K.

6. the impact is never extrapolated or extended out into anything else beside violence, without any weighing mechanism

7. the alternative was some esoteric babble, that made so little sense, that baudrillard would scratch his head.

8. It was then attempted to be extended out as a floating pic, but a text, nor a stable advocacy was never read.

9. the framework claimed that everything we said was automatically racist, but the text of the link evidence called africa the "untamed continent".

other than that, kudos to American Heritage to doing so well with a position that i hated worse than DADT last year.

agreed

• Upvote 1

billy didnt ask for your opinion

=]

how come whenever billy makes a post you follow up with another one.

do u guys coordinate this

I was just seconding how much the reps k sucks

• Downvote 1

Guest fizelly27
how come whenever billy makes a post you follow up with another one.

do u guys coordinate this

No, Billy hates traditonal notions of Caretisian coordinate planes. Billy's post in the other thread was necessary because people need to know that shit.

I was just seconding how much the reps k sucks

Billy's opinion needs no second

Guest fizelly27
pine crest is winning novice states next year also.... we hav matt marcus. lol

false stoneman has recruited debaters from across the nation for the class of 2011. we have a well stocked class of novices who are all attending michigan 21398 week.

Guest fizelly27

i dont feel good and i dont care so brring on the neg rep. green isnt a good color on me anyway =]

and yes red does look good on me. it brings out the red in my eyes that makes me look satanic.

neg reppers these days are just so clever

• Downvote 2

pine crest is winning novice states next year also.... we hav matt marcus. lol

I wouldn't be anything without my partner David Rubin, can't forget him. We'll be unstoppable.

Also, how can you recruit debaters? (to stoneman douglas kid)

• Downvote 3

Guest fizelly27

Also, how can you recruit debaters? (to stoneman douglas kid)

by giving them loads and loads of money and laptops made in 1992 that crash every 10 minnutes

we also grow our novices in tubes

PS i was being facetious

I would neg rep you all, but it seems I've done it too recently to do it again.

go right ahead. dock imaginary points from a scale, that not only could i not give a fucking rats ass about that shit, no one else anywhere does. You think its more mature to rag on people fucking around on a site centered around an activity in which you participate, but in actuality your trivial jeers are nothing more but symptoms of a much deeper problem. See, you view anyone not acting in accordance to arbitrary social norms as deficient to your character, probably because you felt that you acted that way when you were younger. whether or not you believe that concerns me little. The point im trying to make here, is chill the fuck out, and stop demeaning other people who are equal in respectability to you.

• Upvote 1

panel in finals : nick honneger, william rains, tampa prep coach, Spanish river debater ( not karlin) , * sedlin mertil ( North Miami Beach)

4-1 decision

Guest fizelly27
panel in finals : nick honneger, william rains, tampa prep coach, Spanish river debater ( not karlin) , * sedlin mertil ( North Miami Beach)

4-1 decision

can i assume the spanish river debater was mark daniels or was it someone totally random?

the spanish river debater was someone who did policy, he was a judge who could flow, so I don't think he was someone random

• Downvote 1

can i assume the spanish river debater was mark daniels or was it someone totally random?

It wasn't mark, someone random

• Downvote 1

matt i was kidding. and dont talk in the third person

what do u mean your kidding? matt marcus is amazing