blind_melon

April Fools Day Stories!

I know there are a lot, and I'll start with my own. A male friend and I decided to tell me mother that I was pregnant.... We had been planning it forever, and it was perfect. Unfortunately, another friend of mine thought it would be funny to let my mom know about the situation and turn it on me. I was unaware, so after the prank by myself, my mom flipped out. She started yelling and screaming and eventually started packing my bags and told me to leave. She proceeded to lock me out of the house for about an hour. I almost cried. That wasn't too funny for me.

me and my best friend wrote a letter to our debate coach thanking him for all that he's taught us, but maybe it just isnt our thing and that we were going to quit. We were going to wait 20-30 mins but it was more like 10 mins and we had 3 phone calls from our fellow debaters. He fell for it, it was funny.

I think the dialogue went something like this:

"mom...um...my girlfriend is pregnant..."

[mom begins to flip out a little]

"APRIL FOOLS SHE JUST HAS HERPES!"

• Upvote 1

We made a sex doll out of cardboard boxes, plastic bags, bubble wrap (guess where this went) and yarn and put it in one of our friend's room with mood lighting

Pssh.

Local radio stations worked a news story on how our school board was considering a year-round school system. They had school board members, callers, the works. Even without the fake calls, so many legit calls came in, either angry or okay with it. Took hours for someone to realize it and call the station on it.