Sign in to follow this  
garrett8357

TB Advantage Takeouts

We have this TB advantage that no one has ever questioned and I don't know why. Basically, it is very normal. We fight brain drain and get doctors to rural areas, doctors needed to fight TB, especially in those areas where cases are undertreated and XDR-TB is possible, XDR-TB leads to extinction. Our other ev. and US key warrants are solid. I don't exactly know what the counterliterature says, in fact I can't find any. What are normal responses I should prepare for before we go to nat-quals this weekend?

DOTS sucks, psychological resistance undermines treatment. You have to take the drugs for 6 months, most people don't and that's how MDR and XDR are created. TB has some serious solvency issues because unless you have like... 5000 mobilized DOTS units making sure that EVERY PERSON takes ALL of their medicine, it really isn't curable, regardless of what your Raviglione or Dybul or Mukherjee evidence says

I don't know a whole lot about your advantage and don't know how this fits in, but TB as a disease is tricky because it can be dormant in your system for a long, long time. I'm taking a class about Plagues and People at college right now, and that's like the main thing we've learned about TB.

Yeah there's a piece of rueters evidence from 2/08 that says that 1/3 of the world (2.7 billion), people have LATENT tb. hah hah if you want specific stuff pm me I forgot how much I knew about this case from running it all year. but pm me and I'll hook you up

Sign in to follow this