abc

NDT 2008

When are results from the sems rounds expected?

Rounds started about an hour ago, so anywhere from 2-3 hours.

Rounds ended about 10 mins ago...so i'd assume anywhere between 45mins-1hour from now decisions will start coming in.

Not only is Martin Osbourne a sweet debater, but he's also the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

never met the guy, but i know a martin osborn who's a total smartass.

Congrats and good job to Martin Osborn and Clay Webb. Sems at CEDA, Sems at NDT. Oz gets top speaker at both national championships....may not be the best way to end your debate career if your Oz, but it has to be pretty effing close.

Wake GL d. MoSt OW - 5-0

Darthmouth KO d. Michigan FK - 4-1

Setting up the final round

Wake Forest GL v. Dartmouth KO

• Upvote 1

Wake GL d. MoSt OW - 5-0

Darthmouth KO d. Michigan FK - 4-1

Setting up the final round

Wake Forest GL v. Dartmouth KO

will ther be any sort of webcast or anything like that?

Amazing. Congratulations to the two debaters and the WFU team, especially Ross Smith. Their program really deserved a win for some time.

Also, I think there's an interesting dichotomy: Towson wins CEDA and Wake wins NDT. It's like the two opposing poles along the policy-performance spectrum of our community.

Amazing. Congratulations to the two debaters and the WFU team, especially Ross Smith. Their program really deserved a win for some time.

Also, I think there's an interesting dichotomy: Towson wins CEDA and Wake wins NDT. It's like the two opposing poles along the policy-performance spectrum of our community.

I think it's even more amazing in the final two rounds they took ten out of ten ballots. Congratulations.

and I guess if you're going to lose in sems at CEDA and the NDT, lose to the eventual champion.

on top of that they are both juniors. big congratulations to Seth and Alex, well-deserved win

Isn't Allen Louden retiring? If he is, that's a nice going-away present... ;)

Isn't Allen Louden retiring? If he is, that's a nice going-away present... ;)

Actually I believe Al Louden retired at the end of last season, although he still was around occasionally I believe Ross Smith was the full time director this entire season.

wake gl are pretty fucking badass. policy isn't even my bag, but seth's 1ARs are so good it's unbelievable.

congrats to wake forest.

And that is why I wish the NDT issued a high quality video of their final round. Just think how much you could learn from watching a final round of the NDT..in terms how the best of the best work the block/give a 1AR, etc.

Oh how I wish...

H.

And that is why I wish the NDT issued a high quality video of their final round. Just think how much you could learn from watching a final round of the NDT..in terms how the best of the best work the block/give a 1AR, etc.

Oh how I wish...

H.

I don't know about the NDT, but last year finals of CEDA was video taped.