bigmike

Anyone Know what schools are at Savannah Tourney?

This is a pretty obvious question (it's in my subject line). Does anyone know what schools will be at the Savannah Tournament this weekend?

I know Oak Park is going (that's my team), but that's about it.

-Mike

Hey! I didn't know you got on here. Anyways, Tonka is going. We're gonna bring mostly.. everything I think. I won't be doing IEs 'cos I've got SAT on Saturday.

CX: Bender/Walters

Patel/Smith

LD: Todd

Liz..?

PF: Loveall/Aubrey

Feras/Jose? I think there going..

Whoever else isn't important. Who from OP is coming CX wise? I know Butch and Xander are going to UMKC.. and ChefLEON/Kyle are going with them. hrmph.

yeah most of the "good" policy teams are going to either UMKC or Parkview

then why are you going to umkc?... or better yet, are you classifying yourself as a good debater?

then why are you going to umkc?... or better yet, are you classifying yourself as a good debater?

then why are you going to UMKC with me? as my partner? are you classifying yourself as a good debater? or someone just stuck with a shitty partner?

then why are you going to UMKC with me? as my partner? are you classifying yourself as a good debater? or someone just stuck with a shitty partner?

haha well then there you go, im going because you dont suck?... yeah i've got nothing...

haha well then there you go, im going because you dont suck?... yeah i've got nothing...

OOOOOOO BBBUUURRRRNNNNN bitch...yeah i got nothing either