Sign in to follow this  
DaBean

Overcrowded Hospitals Adv.

I have a disease aff that well, cures disease. I was wanting to put together an advantage that says that hospitals are overcrowded in the status quo and since we are reducing the number of sick people, we can solve for overcrowded hospitals. Is there any literature out about this?

Well, since I run a vaccine aff. I can solve for any disease that has a vaccine. Right now in my case, I am solving for Meningitis, Measles, and Malaria, but I might also add polio. Also, for the country, to avoid a SSA Topicality all of SSA. However, I can change that and make a T block if one country is better than another.

i have a pneumonia case w/an advantage kinda like this...the cards in it are short but to the point, u might be able to either use them or use the sources to find more stuff...overcrowdin=infection spread too, u definatly wanna say that

if u give me ur e-mail or pm me or whatever i could send you that perhaps in exchange for some neg

I really doubt you will be able to claim you can reduce the amount of people in hospitals because there aren't a whole lot of full fledged hospitals like you would see in America, in Africa. For the most part, the average African if they were sick and were going to receive treatment would go to some sort of clinic. In the status quo, people usually don't go to clinics because they know they cannot afford treatment, etc. If you ensure a solution, then it can be assumed that now these clinics would be bombarded with patients, especially if you are solving for all of sub-saharan africa's illness.

Sign in to follow this