nsanluis

UIL State 2008

This is unrelated, but congrats on the international debate that your high school hosted. I read about it on the NFL Front page and it sounds like it was pretty exciting. I'm not sure how much of a role you specifically had in it but... yeah, cool stuff.

lol, thanks

i was a ballot runner, organized the ballot boxes that all the schools had to go through to pick theirs up, did announcements and worked in the tab room/at info desks some

anything but concessions im down with, haha

• Downvote 1

one word: health workers

you are a funny one. :)

a/t avi: that round at clark was rape.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

For me, the dead African line was funny in a way--because it was so Wrong and yes, morally repugnant. After all in my estimation the comment absolutely diminishes the right to die debate. How many have written living wills asking for their lives to be ended rather than living with suffering? How is a human being suffering not an issue of dignity? I found it, thus, ABSURDLY funny. (I hope this is what the audience found so funny.)

I think its the right to life debate, not the right to die that your implying. Personally, I thought it was hillarious, but I laughed with all do respect to the Africans who have worms. However; all in all, it was impact calculus--and thats it. No disrespect was meant. They were like--whats worse, being dead or alive? And by the way, ALOT of people have DNR (Do Not Resucitate) papers just in case they fall to an expected illness and they're illness is too painful for them or their loved ones to bear. When a "right to life" is established, I would hope that life is what the ultimate desire should be. Do a few hospital rotations in the cancer ward at MD Anderson and tell me you think different. I guess Im biased because I see people suffering first hand at a daily basis. An arguement that could've and most importantly should've been made that the "laugh" that Nick supposedly did was to keep himself from crying. Laughter is a medicine that heals the heart of those who are pained by atrocities. Im not trying to debate you Tunafish, or anyone else from BC and beyond. Im just defending my kids who are class acts and by no means are "morally repugnant", whatever "morally repugnant" means that is. This is not meant to offend anyone at all and if I did I deeply apologize. Once again Congrats Amy and Celeste. BTW, has BC had their NFL district tourny yet? Arent ya'll in Gulf Coast district?

• Downvote 1

Btw, Kasey, you might want to add this to you sig.

"Nietzsche is God"

-Foucault

yeah i'll get right on that...lol

• Upvote 1

I think its the right to life debate, not the right to die that your implying. Personally, I thought it was hillarious, but I laughed with all do respect to the Africans who have worms. However; all in all, it was impact calculus--and thats it. No disrespect was meant. They were like--whats worse, being dead or alive? And by the way, ALOT of people have DNR (Do Not Resucitate) papers just in case they fall to an expected illness and they're illness is too painful for them or their loved ones to bear. When a "right to life" is established, I would hope that life is what the ultimate desire should be. Do a few hospital rotations in the cancer ward at MD Anderson and tell me you think different. I guess Im biased because I see people suffering first hand at a daily basis. An arguement that could've and most importantly should've been made that the "laugh" that Nick supposedly did was to keep himself from crying. Laughter is a medicine that heals the heart of those who are pained by atrocities. Im not trying to debate you Tunafish, or anyone else from BC and beyond. Im just defending my kids who are class acts and by no means are "morally repugnant", whatever "morally repugnant" means that is. This is not meant to offend anyone at all and if I did I deeply apologize. Once again Congrats Amy and Celeste. BTW, has BC had their NFL district tourny yet? Arent ya'll in Gulf Coast district?

Got it.

What we mean will be disclosed in round.

I am touched that Bay City made Nick cry. . .almost:)lol

AND I applaud Crosby and Bay City on a stellar tournament.

Good Luck to EVERYONE the rest of the season.

And now to China. (Another Irony.)

• Downvote 2

Tunafish, you're, like, da best, funniest person ever...except for one other person.

Im guessing. . .Amy.:)

• Downvote 2

Whoa dude, I love that SR song. Nice sig.

Yeah its pretty kickass. Thanks! At least one person from the Lake likes my Signature. That song has like the best bass ever! (pronounced base, for you retards from Crosby who think Im talking about a fishing song...lol )

• Downvote 2

Wow, I'd take offense Crosby.

Yeah...its a joke. People in Crosby will probably realize that, and if not--then that proves the point of the joke. Of course it might offend Paul, but who cares about that right?

• Upvote 1

At least one person from the Lake likes my Signature.

Speaking of Kasey's signature... I think Nietzsche said it first.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Speaking of Kasey's signature... I think Nietzsche said it first.

And see what happened to him? He died! Thats what happens man...thats what happens when you mess with the big G...lol

you know Kasey's with Crosby, right..

I would think they would...

lol...no one who messes with the big G can come out alive...

Yeah its never a good idea.

lol...no one who messes with the big G can come out alive...

... so the impact is death?

Many people who didnt love the big G died in horrible ways. Nietzsche suffered from a mental illness that made him ironically believe he was crucified by the Germans...lol. Then he had 3 strokes and pneumonia. Bummer. Kurt Cobain died...God must have made Courtney kill him.

Shikar, I would be cautious to automatically grab your over-inflated Nietzsche expando from now on...lol.

Yep, God sure is a sadist. Hell, he nailed his own kid to a tree and let him suffocate to death.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Yep, God sure is a sadist. Hell, he nailed his own kid to a tree and let him suffocate to death.

sure, but now we get easter eggs and santa

• Downvote 1

sure, but now we get easter eggs and santa

And for that my inner six year old is forever grateful.

• Upvote 1