supaflyinureye321

Old Judge Hiring Requests

I'm borrowing Aaron Thomas' user, but my name is Kristyn Russell, I'm a college debater. This is my 5th year debating.

I'm looking to get hired for the Glenbrooks. I'd like to get hired as a judge, doesn't matter what division, but I'll also help with cutting evidence and round strats. Whatever you're looking for.

Please email me at russell.kristyn@gmail.com if you're interested.

Hello all!

My name is Adam Dowell, and I'm also a policy judge looking to help out at Glenbrooks. I debated 4 years of varsity policy in high school, and have judged 2-3 tournaments per year for the past 3 years. I currently live in the north shore area and have a car, so I would not need any lodging or transportation for the entire weekend. Likewise, I'd be happy to help out your team in any way.

My contact information is a-dowell@u.northwestern.edu.

Thanks!

Mike Carlotti - debated 4 years in high school at Cathedral Prep, now in my second year of debate at Wake Forest.

I don't require housing, just transportation to/from Minneapolis.

reply here or, preferably, my email address - carlmj8@wfu.edu

I live in Texas which is uber far away but I'll work really hard, cut lots of cards, and I'll judge. Email me at Risha[dot]x[dot]bhattacharjee[at]gmail[dot]com :)

On the off chance that anyone is still looking for judging, I am available! My name is Gabrielle; I'm a freshman debating at Harvard; I can cut cards/coach and judge any division...I might even technically be qualified to judge extemp and Congress as well. I don't need transportation or a place to stay, just someone to pay me to judge :)

If interested, you can email me at gabrielletandet at gmail dot com!

This si the first years in my schools history that we are goign to the glenbrooks and we are curious about the judges. WE are sending 2 VCX teams and 1 or maybe 2 JVCX teams. What is the judging like at glenbrooks? Are most judges open to performance arguments? Critical arguments/affs?

Are the judges in VCX different than JVCX? (like will our JV kids be able to look up our prefrences?)

Looking to hire a policy judge for Blake...

Please email me at stangac(at)marist(dot)com

Ms. Cheryl Stanga

Director of Debate

Marist School

I'm looking for someone to hire me for blake. I'd be willing to cut cards/coach/judge or whatevers needed. I'd need transportation but I'm willing to work for relatively cheap.

I'm a second year debater at Gonzaga. I've cleared at Wake, CEDA, Berkeley, NW Ceda Champs, Whitman, Gonzaga, UNLV and the Weber RR.

You can contact me at censored311 @ gmail dot com

Hey, I'm Ford Hayes. I'd like to get hired for the Blake tournament, just for judging. I already have a place in Minneapolis and transportation/food, so you don't have to worry about any of those costs. This probably makes me the cheapest option available here.

I debated 4 years at Wayzata High School in Plymouth, MN. I currently go to Montana State University.

You can email me at fordbhayes@gmail.com.

Edit: I forgot that I took my name off this account.

Edited by Arbitrary

I'd like to get hired for the Blake tournament, just for judging. I already have a place in Minneapolis and transportation/food, so you don't have to worry about any of those costs. This probably makes me the cheapest option available here.

I debated 4 years at Wayzata High School in Plymouth, MN. I currently go to Montana State University.

You can email me at fordbhayes@gmail.com.

I can vouch for Ford. He is a good dude. He will judge deebate real good.

• Downvote 1

Hey all,

I'm looking to get hired for Blake. I debated 4 years at New Trier and I now debate at Macalester College in St. Paul and coach at Eden Prairie High School.

I don't need transportation since I'm already in the cities and already have a bed at the tournament, but would appreciate food and a little pay for the tournament.

Interested? Shoot me an email at afreedma@macalester.edu

Edited by sailsunfish
I have a place to stay

Hey everybody. My name is Tim Knoedler, and I'm looking to get hired for Blake to judge policy. Debated in high school, now debate in college. Don't need transportation or a room, just need some judging money. E-mail me at tknoedle@trinity.edu

Mercer Island is looking for a coach for the coming Stanford (Feb 6-9) and Berkeley (Feb 12-15) tournaments in early February. You'd mostly be coaching me and Stephanie and we're generally a critical team so experience in that area would be great. If you're interested or would like more information, contact us at sghods93@gmail.com with your qualifications. Thanks

I am available to cut cards, judge, scout, coach, etc. for the TOC. Pay is definitely negotiable.

I have coached at the University of Kansas for 7 years and debated in high school and college.

If interested, email me at sarah dot topp at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

Hire me for the TOC, judge, cut cards, etc.

Whitman 3rd year debater, 1st Round last year, both RRs this year. WNDI lab leader.

strausdd at whitmail dot edu

My name is Patrick Kennedy, I am available to cut cards, judge, scout, coach, etc. for the TOC.

I have coached at Shawnee Mission East high school 2 years and debated in high school and currently debate at the University of Kansas. I worked at the JEDI last summer.

If you're interested, e-mail me at pkennedy13 AT gmail DOT com

Edited by PKennedy

hi i am drew mcneil and would like to coach/judge/cut cards for you during the toc

i am a third year debater at the university of texas, this year i have had moderate success, getting to quarters at both the harvard and texas tournaments.

drew.mcneil at gmail dot com

Will Gent

Tacoma, Wa

wgent@ups.edu

I did 4 years of policy at South Eugene High School and now do policy at the University of Puget Sound. I work at the WNDI in the summer.

In college I have broken at: Whitman, UNLV, Idaho State, CEDA Nationals

In high school I broke at national tournaments such as: Stanford, Whitman, Auburn, Gonzaga, NFLs

I am looking for judging opportunities in the northwest, but would be interested in judging at out of area tournaments with a little bit of notice. I'd also be down for doing some card cutting etc.on just about any topic-- I lean towards the k side of things but love politics and case-specific CP/DA debates.

Hey,

my name is Rajesh Jegadeesh. I debated at Westminster for 4 years, and now am a freshman at Emory University. With Westminster, I have won or been in late elimination rounds of The Glenbrooks, St. Mark's, the Barkley Forum, Greenhill, Michigan, New Trier, Ohio Valley, Blake and the TOC. At Emory, I've cleared at most of the major national tournaments.

I'm looking for a team to coach/cut cards/judge etc. for at the NDCA. I will need transportation, a place to stay and some judging money.

e-mail me at rajesh.jegadeesh [at] gmail.com

thanks,

rj

• Downvote 1