supaflyinureye321

Old Judge Hiring Requests

Mike Eisenstadt

UNLV 11

I cut a lot of cards, I can coach, and I can judge. Even better for people hiring, I live in Vegas, no transportation or hotel fees of any kind. 2nd year in college, just qualified for the NDT. Questions? Just ask.

My name is Nick Watts.

I debate at OU and will be at the TOC. I dont need transportation or lodging. If you need someone to pick up rounds for you email me at:

nick.o.watts-1@ou.edu

and we can discuss.

As far as I know, the same things goes for my debate partner RJ Giglio (im sure you've at least heard of him). His email is byrdrebel69@yahoo.com (lol). You can email him for clarifications.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

My name is Jeffrey Miller - I coach at a couple schools in Georgia - mainly Fayette Co. I've had teams win almost every Georgia tournament and have broke at national tournaments.

I'm looking to get hired mainly to cover rounds at the TOC - but we can arrange some pre-TOC work - I've cut over 150 files for this topic and am pretty well versed in the literature. If you need some references, I'll gladly give you some.

I also probably don't need transportation for the TOC - details pending.

If you're interested, email me at jmiller [at] gaforensics [dot] com

Thanks!

Edited by Policy8806

My name is Jeffrey Miller - I coach at a couple schools in Georgia - mainly Fayette Co. I've had teams win almost every Georgia tournament and have broke at national tournaments.

I'm looking to get hired mainly to cover rounds at the TOC - but we can arrange some pre-TOC work - I've cut over 150 files for this topic and am pretty well versed in the literature.

I also probably don't need transportation for the TOC - details pending.

If you're interested, email me at jmiller [at] gaforensics [dot] com

Thanks!

I'll send you an e-mail a bit later.

We applied for an at-large, and looking for possible coaches/judges if we get in.

Hey -

My name's Maya Bhardwaj. I am a freshman at Northwestern, and I have coached the University of Chicago Lab school as well as judged at about 9 tournaments this year. I debated for 4 years at Groves High School. I'm interested in getting hired to judge/coach/cut cards at NDCA.

I would go for just the price of a plane ticket out. I also probably don't need housing. Let me know!

Email me at -

mayabhardwaj2012@u.northwestern.edu

Thanks!

Looking to get hired for the TOC. Can cover a judging commitment, cut cards, scout, what have you. I have a way to get there and housing just need a team to hire me out. Same applies for Ross Garrett of Liberty as well. Email me at lgarrett@liberty.edu if interested.

Ya... same as the Garrett bros... I can judge, scout, cut cards, whatever you want. I debated 4 years at Broad Run HS and just finished my 3rd year debating at James Madison University. (my coaches email is davismk13 at gmail dot com.)

When/Where is the TOC though? (depending on this I will probably need housing/transportation..)

contact me at haynalke at jmu dot edu or you can PM me.

haha ya... nm. Kentucky may 2-4th. got it. Thats the weekend before my finals so I'm not sure if I can commit to it yet, but any tournaments after then I can judge at.

somehow i don't feel like you're going to be judging at many of those

........... alright, CLIFFORD.

Im judging at NCFLs, which IS AFTER the TOC, I am not in HS, I don't know the tournament schedule, I figured if there's at least one after there could be more.

I am looking to help assistant coach at the NFL and CFL debate tournaments. I debated for 3 years at Shawnee Mission West High School and am currently a Sophomore policy debater at the University of Texas at Dallas. This year I have been assistant coaching Ashland High School (OR) throughout the year, but they are not attending either tournament. E-mail me at andrew.baker.utd[at]gmail[dot]com if you have further questions or are interested.

The title explains the thread. I am available to Judge and cut cards before the tournament and at the tournament. I have been coaching Pine Crest High School for the year, and have debated 4 years for Michigan State University. I am a very capable researcher and excellent pre-round strategist. Pay is negotiable. If you have any interest please email me at hammon69@msu.edu The sooner you email me the sooner I would be able to begin working, hence the more I could do.

Looking to get hired as a coach or judge at the TOC. Can help with whatever is needed. Debated 4 years at Michigan States and have coached a team all year. Email me at hammon69@msu.edu and we can negotiate pay.

Jeremy Hammond

May be too late, but would like to cut cards/judge/help with intell and coaching at the TOC. If you still are looking for someone to work with your team, contact me. I have coached at the University of Kansas for 6 years.

Thanks,

Sarah Topp

sarah.topp@gmail.com