supaflyinureye321

Old Judge Hiring Requests

Hello All,

There have been quite a few posts about people to hire- you should hire me.

I have coached Berkeley Prep SS all year and they have had a monster year as juniors.

They might have prior obligations for TOC. I'd still like to coach and make some cake.

I know my shit.

contact me:

jonathanrkarlin@gmail.com

I will hire you to be my personal concubine. Name your price.

• Downvote 1

I'm a varsity debater for Liberty University, and our season has wound down. I'm available for cutting files that you might need for upcoming HS tournaments (I have access to all the standards, Lexis, ebsco, etc) . Payment is negotiable, feel free to contact me for more info.

sjdillard@liberty.edu

Hi,

My name is Arnav Chakravarty and I'm a debater for the New York City Coalition (NYU). I'm also willing to cut cards for any schools that require assistance. Payment can be negotiated.

Please contact me at: ac2543@nyu.edu

Thanks

I'm looking to get hired as a judge for the NDCA tournament in East Lansing. I live here so I don't need housing or transportation or anything. I'm willing to charge $1 less per round that whatever Amit will. My e-mail is 

Edited by spipkin

I'm the cheapest judge to hire. I also live in East Lansing and the school I coach for is helping sponsor the tournament, so no housing or transportation needed and no risk of flaking out. My contact info is below.

Jeron Jackson

Michigan State University / Okemos High School

jacks648@msu.edu

Got a coaching gig @ ndca but I've got a full judging commitment available if someone wants it. Someone else is already covering all my expense so you could probably get me pretty cheap.

Jacob Polin

UC Berkeley

jpolin [at] berkeley [dot] edu

I can be hired for NDCA or NFLs. I debate for Washburn University and have worked with a handful of (mostly small) squads. I judged deep into outrounds at NFLs last year and, generally, don't suck. I can cut cards, coach, judge, or any/all of the above. Send me a Cross-X PM and we'll work it out.

Hi,

My name is Geoff Lundeen, I am available for hire at the TOC to judge and/or coach. I debated at the University of West Georgia, and was a quarterfinalist at both the NDT and CEDA. I have coached a number of teams at the TOC, including a semifinalist team in 2005. Email me: lundeeng -at- gmail.com

Hi- I'm looking to get hired to judge for NFLs. My name is Matt Struth, I'm a rising senior at the University of Mary Washington. I've debated for 7 years, and coached my old high school. In college I've been in the outrounds of the NDT, finals of ADA nationals, and elims of the Georgia State, Harvard, Wake Forest, CSU, USC, Berkley, and Texas tournaments.

I'll cut a ton of cards, help scout, and coach/help in any way I can. I would need only travel money and a place to stay.

Other people from my school would be willing to judge as well.

Email me at mstruth at gmail.com

Also there is a chance I might not need a flight back or might only need a very short / cheap flight to CA.

Hey Hey,

My name is Kyle Vint and am looking to get hired to judge at the TOC. I am a sophomore at the University of Iowa and debated for Cedar Rapids Washington in high school. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me at kyle.vint@gmail.com.

Thanks

if anyone still needs a judge commitment filled or some extra coaching @ NFL nats in vegas - i'm looking to get hired. :)

I'm a debater at Cal State LongBeach. I competed in the high school policy circuit for 4 years and my experience is traditionally with the K and/or performance debate.....but i'm definitely down with the disad/cp debate.

My email address = ajjenkinsa@aol.com

aim: ajjenkinsa

Hey, I'm also looking to get hired, I debated four years in HS and now am a sophomore debating at James Madison University. I'll also cut cards and help out as best I can for whatever school hires me.

haynalke [at] jmu [dot] edu

Hello.

Tiara Naputi is looking to be hired to judge at NFLs in Vegas. She is looking just to cover the judging commitment, but coaching and card-cutting is negotiable. She is NOT in need of transportation or housing, so that's a bonus.

Tiara debated for Emporia State University and now coaches at the University of Texas-Austin while working toward her masters degree. And she's awesome.

Contact HER at tiara.naputi@gmail.com

My name is Chris Stone and I'm looking to judge/coach for NFL nationals. I'm currently a debater at the University of Kansas. You can contact me at cstone387 at gmail.com

I'm looking to get hired for Judging and/or Coaching for NFL nationals this summer. I've been involved with debate for a long time but my last two years have been at fort hays. I can cut/do policy business but i specialize in critical literature. if you need any help with K business then I am available.

aim: xslowdownghandix

email: downward747@gmail.com

thanks and see you in vegas

-christopher spurlock