supaflyinureye321

Old Judge Hiring Requests

My name is Taylor Layton, I debated in Utah for four years in HS, qualified to the TOC, and now am a sophomore debating for Northwestern University. I can judge for tournaments around the Chicago area, and do more if you need it. Some tournaments I may have already been hired (New Trier) but others I'm free, so shoot me an email if you are interested.

Jellobiafradk@gmail.com

I will be in town for the Capitol classic tournament Oct 29-31. I am already signed up to judge for the tournament, though I can still cut files, scout, help teams, etc. I debated four years for Olathe Northwest in Kansas and am currently in my second year of debate at Wake Forest. Please email thiejd9<at>wfu<dot>edu if you are interested and in need.

-Drew Thies

My name is Zane Waxman, I debated four years in HS, qualified to the TOC, and now am a freshman debating for Northwestern University. I can judge for tournaments around the Chicago area. Shoot me an email if you are interested.

zanezorwaxman@gmail

Edited by policyballer

Hello, my name is Paul Piro. I would like to judge at the University of Michigan tournament and/or the Glenbrooks. I debated at Glenbrook North for three years and am a freshman debater at Michigan State University. I do not need housing and transportation for the Glenbrooks, but I will need housing and transportation from the hotel to the Michigan tournament. My email is paul.piro5@gmail.com

• Downvote 1

Two policy judges available for Michigan and/or Glenbrooks. Transportation not required, just housing and compensation for judging. Contact me at kafkalp@gmail.com

Les Phillips

Dear Debate Colleagues,

The Niles Township Invitational is Friday, November 12 - Saturday, November 13 at Niles West High School in Skokie, Illinois. The tournament will have open and novice cross examination divisions. Currently, we are looking to hire a few more judges for the tournament. If you are interested, please email Eric Oddo at eriodd@d219.org. Pay is negotiable and transportation/food costs are reimbursed. Thank you for your time.

Best,

Eric

Daniel Straus

Experience: 3 years debate at Whitman College (finals of ceda, dartmouth/ky rr, and lots of out rounds).

Headed to Columbia Law School this fall. Current job has very flexible hours. Looking to help coach/cut cards/judge.

Email me if you are interested at strausdd@gmail.com

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I am looking into judging/coaching/cutting cards for the TOC/NFLs. I'm currently a senior at Trinity University. Just qualled for my third NDT. Got to the octas last year. Been in several out rounds this year, won a tournament, beat a couple first rounds.

If you would like to contact me you can reach me at brendonbankey@gmail.com

• Downvote 1

hey,

I'm Jake Justice, former Dexter High School debater and second year debater for Wayne State University. I'm looking to sell up to 7 rounds of judging at the TOC this year. I have housing and transportation arranged. Email me at: jakejustice65@gmail.com if you're interested.

Hey, my name is Brad Meloche and I'm looking to get hired for up to a full commitment at the TOC. I debated for four years at Groves High School and am a third year debater at Wayne State University.

I have transportation and housing already, I just needed to be hired to judge. Email me at bradgmu@gmail.com if you are interested.

My name is Grant Peretz, 4 year HS debater for Glenbrook South and 1.5 year (and counting) debater for the University of North Texas. Hire me for NFL Nationals. I do not need transportation or housing of any sort.

grantperetz@gmail.com

My name is Jonathan Slotter, I debated 3 years in high school and 2 years for the University of Texas-Dallas. I go to the University of Maryland College Park so I don't need a room or anything, however perhaps some money for taking the metro into DC would be of some use. REgardless it is cheaper than flying someone out there. I can judge both LD and CX.

I'm looking to get hired for NCFL. I don't need housing just my plane ticket ($about 250) & maybe some food :P

I am a graduating senior at Washburn University, semis of the NPTE, 5th speaker amongst other things. Did both policy(CSU Long Beach) & parli in college. e-mail me!

alyfiebrantz@gmail.com

Hi, Chris Spurlock here looking to get hired for NFL nationals for judging/coaching/card cutting, whatever. I am most well versed in critical literature which I've done mostly in my college debate career but I also have debated more conservatively in high school for 4 years in colorado at Canon City High School.

If you're in need, send an email to downward747@gmail.com

Hi, I'm Laura Johnson looking to get hired for NFL nationals for judging, coaching, or card cutting. I debated at Saint Paul Central for four years in high school and now am assistant coach there. My partner and I were in quarters of the TOC my senior year and I was 2nd speaker at NFLS, so I am familiar with both "national circuit" and "NFL" style debate. I am most familiar with critical literature but capable of cutting/writing mostly anything.

I don't require lodging or a plane ticket.

Email me at l.johnson120@gmail.com if interested.

Hey looking to get hired for CFL or NFL.

I was 6th place and 13th speaker at the 2009 NFL tournament.

I also debate now and have cleared at major tournaments like Georgia State and Northwestern.

email me at kendallkaut@gmail.com if interested

Hi, my name is Aly Mithani and I looking to get hired for NFL nationals for judging, coaching, cutting cards, etc. I debated for St. Mark's for four years in high school and now debate for Trinity University. I am more comfortable with policy arguments but I can work with kritikal teams. I can handle my own lodging and travel. Please e-mail me at tomohawkchop91@gmail.com if you have any interest.

Hey I have 3 people looking to judge for CFLs. All have their own transport and only need to be paid for judging. Going rate is 30$ a round. If you still need judges it contact me at Lawrence.Grandpre@gmail.com.

Names: James Mollison

E-mail: Jmolliso@lion.lmu.edu

Phone Numbers: 818-298-4344

I debated at Notre Dame High School in Los Angeles for 4 years, attended the TOC and lost in quarters. I have since debated for Loyola Marymount University on and off for 5 years, attended the NDT and lost in octo's. I currently live in Los Angeles and am broke enough to be enticed by even the most minimal of financial compensation. I enjoy critical argumentation immensely but am by no means relegated exclusively to my area of preference, having gone for my fair share of case turns and disadvantages in the 2nr. I am spending the fall completing graduate school applications, writing and editing the work of a few professors I know; consequently, my schedule has a fair degree of flexibility.

Name: Amen Okundaye

E:mail: okunao11@wfu.edu

I'm looking to judge and do some coaching for teams who attend the high school Wake Forest debate Tournament and possibly tournaments. I am a student at Wake Forest University. For some information about me, I have been involved in policy debate since Middle School so that would be 7 years in Wisconsin. I ran and am familiar with all the debate args (K's, T's, DA's, Theory, etc). I traveled on the National Circuit for TOC bid tournaments, NFLs and CFLs. I broke at the Early Bird Invitational back in 07. I made it quarterfinals of CFLS my junior year and qualified 4 years of high school. I was a finalist and semifinalist for our state debate tournament. I made it to elimnation rounds twice for NFL nationals and qualified 3 times. AS for camps, I attended Miami University's 5 week camp, Marquette's MUDI camp, Northwestern's Zarefsky's Scholars, and Zag Scholars of Gonzaga. I really love debate and hope I can help out a few teams. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me.