supaflyinureye321

Old Judge Hiring Requests

Hi, my name is Dan Rowe,

I am not as good as Rajesh, but I think I'll do.

I went to the TOC and did okay at some locals in high school for Stephen F. Austin High School in Austin, TX.

I debate at UNT now as a sophomore. I've broken at some national tournaments and such and have lead labs for two years. I have coaching experience for a few schools should you require references.

I'm looking to get hired for the NDCA and/or the TOC. I can do policy or K research, Judging and coaching at the tournament.

I'll probably need transportation and lodging and some kind of payment.

Any questions or anything, just let me know

my email is rowedan@gmail.com

• Downvote 1

Scott Koslow

UCO

I debated 4 years of LD at WDM Valley high school and now 4 years of Policy at OU/UCO.

This year Chris Spurlock and I have broken at every tournament we've attended except Harvard (where we were 19th seed), including Texas, Wake Forest, Gonzaga, and a slew of regional tournaments.

My background is almost exclusively in critiques (and answering critiques) but that runs the gambit from Saint Augustine to Nietzsche to Spanos to Indigenous liberation and pretty much everything in between.

Available for TOC and NFL Nats as a card-cutter, coach, judge, or scout (even in LD, if necessary). Need housing and transportation, but besides that pay is negotiable.

Email me at sakoslowATgmailDOTcom

My name is Colin Quinn. I debated policy for 4 years in high school at Glenbrook South High School and I am now a freshman debater at North Texas.

I've had relative success this year and in High School and i'm willing to work hard.

I was looking to get Hired as a Card Cutter/Scout/whatever at the NDCA and the TOC.

For more information contact me at:

aqof05[at]gmail[dot]com

DO YOU LOVE THE K OR HATE LOSING TO IT?

Either way, I am available for hire at the 2010 NFL Nationals. I have been involved with debate for 10 years and I am currently a debater for the University of Central Oklahoma. I am also a former Fort Hays debater.

If anyone wants to hire me for NFL nationals, I will either make sure that you win your K or beat others (or both).

downward747@gmail.com

Hello,

I'm Ryan Beiermeister, a current debater at Northwestern University, and former debater at the Kinkaid School in Houston, TX. I've judged a lot for New Trier Township High School, and worked at the NU institute this summer.

I'm looking to get hired to judge/cut cards for the NDCA tournament.

I don't need lodging or a plane ticket to DC, so I'm readily available.

Please contact me if interested

Thanks,

Ryan

ryan.beiermeister@gmail.com

I'm Kyle Deming - I'm a freshman debater for the University of Michigan and qualified for the NDT this year. I've worked and judged for Pembroke (MO), Forest Hills (MI), and Dexter (MI).

No transportation required. I can cut cards next month as needed.

Drop me a line at kyle.deming7@comcast.net or send me a PM.

Hi,

My name is Frank Garvey, I am a freshman at George Mason University and a graduate of Cedar Cliff High School in Camp Hill, PA. I am available to judge at the NDCA Tournament. I could coach/cut cards if necessary too. I don't need transportation, or housing.

Please feel free to PM me or email:

rfgarvey4@gmail.com

PS: I know numerous other GMU debaters who would be willing and able to do this as well. Please contact us, we're bored/broke college students

Edited by rxg360

Ben Schultz (Assistant Coach at Marquette University High School) is available to judge at the Tournament of Champions. He does not require housing or transportation and is not interested in coaching, just judging. If you want to hire out a few rounds (or a whole commitment) to take some pressure off your coaching staff, contact him at bencschultz@hotmail.com. He'll work cheap, but my guess is that these rounds will go quick so contact him ASAP.

~Bill

Hire me for the TOC, judge, cut cards, etc.

Whitman 3rd year debater, 1st Round last year, both RRs this year. WNDI lab leader.

strausdd at whitmail dot edu

bump.

5th place copeland award.

finals of CEDA.

strausdd at whitmail dot edu

strausdd at gmail dot com

Daniel Straus

• Downvote 1

Hey,

I'm Aakash Gupta. I debated at a small school in High School, Portage Northern, and made it to semis of St. Mark's, got top 5 speaker awards at most national tournaments, and generally cut a lot of strategic cards. At Michigan, I made it to finals of Freshman/ Sophomore Nationals and was an octafinalist at CEDA.

I'm looking for a team to coach/cut cards/judge etc. at the NDCA and /or TOC.

e-mail me at aakashg [at] umich.edu,

--a

• Downvote 3

I'm also available to judge at NDCA. I'm on Georgetown's campus so i don't have any extra costs to cover. If you need someone to coach/cut cards, I can help with that too.

contact me at cody.forrester [at] gmail.com

I'm coming off my freshman year of college debate at the University of Wyoming. IF a team is looking for someone to help cut files, I get off of school in early May. I can answer questions. I debated 3 years in high school in Wyoming, and made it to round 10 of last years NFL's. I took 2nd at ISU in JV, as well as taking 3rd in JV at UTD.

Jared Fanning

email: jfannin5@uwyo.edu

Edited by Magilla Gorilla

I'm looking to judge/cut cards/coach/etc. for NFL nationals. As I live in KC, I won't need transportation or a place to stay. I'm also looking to do the same at CFL, though I would need a place to stay for that. I'm just finishing my freshman year debating at Kansas State University, and I debated 4 years in high school. I know more about policy arguments, but I also know a decent amount about the K as well.

If interested, please e-mail me at stevenseib@gmail.com

Debater at Northwestern looking to get hired for the TOC. I have been coaching and judging this topic as Maine East's assistant coach. They are not going so if you need judging, coaching, or card cutting e-mail me at j-rickard@northwestern.edu.

Jason

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone!

I know that this is really late in the game, but I am looking to be a hired gun at the TOC (maybe) and NFL Nationals (definitely).

I'm a Junior at UTD and an active collegiate debater for the team. I debated 3 years in high school and have debated all 3 years in college, having judged high school varsity debate these past 3.

I have judged over 64 rounds on the Poverty topic this year at the Greenhill Round Robin, Greenhill, New Trier, and Grapevine (among others) and have helped coach Colorado's top team on the national circuit this year. (They will not be participating at NFL quals, so I'm out of a late semester job!)

I'm extremely happy to do any work (files, strategy, etc) that are required.

Please contact me with any inquiries at jilli.cluff@gmail.com

You will find my judging philosophy here: http://judgephilosophies.wikispaces.com/Cluff,+Jilli

3 time NDT Qualifier Elims at NDT, Octos of CEDA, Texas, Georgia State, Kentucky, etc. Coached Ashland High to TOC for the last two years (first two times in history). My teams have been in elims at New Trier, Emory, Greenhill, Glenbrooks, Berkeley, Alta, Stanford, and Gonzaga. Ashland could not attend our district tournament, and I need a job. Email me at chsdb8r@gmail.com Thanks, Tony Johnson

My name is Dylan Quigley. I go to KU near Omaha and KC. I received a first round to the NDT this year as well as being in the semis of CEDA and getting speaker awards at both tournaments. I'm available to coach/judge/cut cards/give inspirational speeches i stole from football movies.

I need no transportation for NFL in KC and maybe just a little gas money for Omaha.

my email is dylan DOT quigley AT gmail.

I know this is really late but my name is Patrick Lin and i'm looking to be hired to judge for NFL nats (in just about any event, that means i'm willing to sit through some PFD if need be.....).

I was a 4 year high school debater in Kansas and qual'd to NFL nats in 2007 and took 2nd overall speaker also breaking to outrounds (i think we were top 35?). I also qual'd senior year in IX so I could judge forensics for people if need be. I was also an assistant coach in the Chicago Debate League a year ago.

I wouldn't need any lodging or transportation because I will be in the KC area.

Email me at patlin101@gmail.com if interested.

Thanks

Edited by plin101

Obviously this is extraordinarily late, but it's possible there are some schools out there who need a last-minute judge, soo...

My name is Will Chamberlain, I debated for University of the Pacific in NPDA Parli (i know...) and NFA-LD (no really, i know...). I was ranked 2nd in the nation in the NPTE yearlong rankings, placed 5th at the NPTE and made quarters of NPDA this past year. I find myself in Kansas City for NFL, helping out my cousin, so I'm going to be at the tournament no matter what...which means my judging services would be extremely cheap (i.e. free if it's policy) if you were to need them.

I don't really know if you are able to register a judge this late, period, but whatever, if you need my services let me know at willmagic101 AT gmail DOT com.

- Will

If anyone needs to hire a judge for New Trier or Glenbrooks, please contact me.

I'll already be at the tournament scouting, so I already have rooms / travel covered. I will only judge open.

Brandon Merrell

brandonmerrell@gmail.com

Edited by bmerrell

My name is Mike Selck and am available for judging Open Policy the New Trier Tournament.

I will already by there for scouting and recruiting so housing is not an issue.

Let me know if there are any teams out there that need a judge.

You can reach me at my email: mike.selck@gmail.com

My philosophy is on the wiki.

My name is Matt Kaas, I debated for Dexter High School, frequently traveling on the national circuit, breaking at most major tournaments. Currently I debate for Michigan State University. I'm looking to fulfill any judge requirement for the New Trier Tournament, I already have transportation, etc.... My Email is Matt DOT Kaas AT Gmail.com

• Downvote 1