supaflyinureye321

Old Judge Hiring Requests

Hey Everyone--

I'm looking to get hired for a coaching/judging position for the TOC this year. I debate for Berkeley and my partner James Brockway and I have been doing pretty well this year. I'll do lots of work before and during the tournament--i'm very familiar with K arguments, and pretty familiar with all straight up arguments. Hit me up: rahul.jaswa@gmail.com

RJ

Tony Johnson

Topic Experience:

Worked at the WNDI

Coached/cut cards/ filled judging commitments for Harker H.S. and Centennial H.S.

College Experience:

Cleared at CEDA Nats, Fullerton, Val Browning Round Robin, UNLV, Denver, NW CEDA Champs, Wyoming, etc.

I think I could help you, in terms of cutting a bunch of cards, or skills work. Terms negotiable.

T.

ajohns58@uwyo.edu

• Upvote 1

I'm looking to be hired for the TOC, NDCA, CFLs, NFLs, as a coach, card cutter, judging etc. Hit me up if you're interested... i'll give you details/background on me, and we can work something out.

Email me at:

Abby.schirmer@gmail.com

Thanks!

Jim Schultz here

NDT is over before all of high school end of the year stuff starts, Hooch only has TOC left, if you want to hire me for anything else, you should email me, we can negotiate.

everybodylovesjim@gmail.com

why hire me?

i've got mad experience as a hired gun, and the teams have done well.

i've done ok in college this year.

i've got the mr. smelko stamp of approval.

you could do way worse.

hollaa

jim schultz

I'm looking for a job coaching/card cutting/judging for the TOC. I posted a few days ago, but it somehow was deleted. I debate for Northwestern and am a hard worker. If you're interested please send me an email.

Christopher Robins

c-robins@northwestern.edu

Hello All,

I am currently working towards selling a number of arguments that will be ready before the TOC as well as looking for anyone who needs assistance in assembling strategies and files before the TOC.

I have three arguments prepared and available to anyone willing to purchase:

The first argument is essentially a K of Humanism or Disease representations. The alternative is an affirmation of the cyborg perspective on disease economies. This includes two shells - one for disease representation and one about identity politics/humanism.

The second argument is a Deleuzian critique of disease and AIDs representations and discourse. This file has 2NC link extensions, overviews, and the remainder of the 2NC blocks necessary.

An affirmative about the distribution of pyschoactive drugs and the ritualistic ceremonies surrounding them. The list of authors used in creating this aff is wide-ranging but centers around Daniel Pinchbeck, Terrance McKenna, and Georges Bataille.

If you are interested in purchasing one or more of these files or would like to contact me to discuss exclusive work with you on a particular argument, please contact me:

John Cook

johntheempire_at_gmail.com

As an aside, despite my obvious proclivities, I am willing to do whatever work you find you'd like me to do.

I have worked with the following teams on this topic:

Highland Park GO (MN) - 4 bids

Mercer Island KC - 3 bids

Hutch AC - 2 bids

Highland Park PY (TX) - Awesome.

Edit:

Also, my Nietzsche/Deleuze file as well as the answers file are still available. Given what I have heard about the high school debates happening on the circuit this year, having these files would probably still help you a lot.

My name is Sara Kirsch, I debated at the TOC last year and debated for Emory. I am coming as a coach with Groves to the TOC, and am looking to be hired to judge by another school. (groves already has a commited judge) if you need a judge let me know

skirsch89@yahoo.com

My name is Katie Gjerpen. I currently debate for Michigan State and am coaching Groves at the TOC. I'm looking to get hired for a judging commitment, and don't need transportation or lodging.

I'm also looking to get hired for the NDCA - also don't need transportation or lodging as MSU is co-hosting.

Drop me a line if you're interested in hiring me for either.

katie.gjerpen@gmail.com

Thanks.

I am looking to coach/judge for a team for the TOC this year. I have debated for 4 years at Michigan State. Can write pretty much anything.

Jeremy Hammond

hammon69@msu.edu

Already hired for the TOC but otherwise I'm lookin for work judging, coaching, cutting cards, whatever.

Jacob Polin

Cal '10

jpolin [at] berkeley [dot] edu

Hey,

I am looking for a job at the NDCA. I can judge and/or I can cut cards before and during the tournament. I don't need housing or transportation.

Email me at: bindra.amit@gmail.com

Thanks,

Amit Bindra

I will be in Vegas during nationals and was wondering who I could contact about judging policy rounds if that is possible, I looked at the NFL website and found nothing, any help would be appreciated, either pm me or just post a response, I don't know if the tournament hires judges or I would have to find a team, basically any info would be great

Hello All,

There have been quite a few posts about people to hire- you should hire me.

I have coached Berkeley Prep SS all year and they have had a monster year as juniors.

They might have prior obligations for TOC. I'd still like to coach and make some cake.

I know my shit.

contact me:

jonathanrkarlin@gmail.com

• Downvote 2

I am wondering if any teams are looking a judge for NFLs. My preference is to judge LD, although I can judge policy, public forum, or the speech events as well. I can judge the entire week, if necessary. If interested, please send me an email at cbormson@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Craig

Hey,

I am committed to a team during the tournament, but I can still judge if someone needs an extra judge. I can provide my own housing and transportation.

Thanks,

Amit

I'm looking to get hired for the TOC- would likely need transportation and housing provided for. I've spent most of my debate career thus far debating kritiks and feel better qualified than most to advise debaters on them. Plus I cut a bunch of cards. Anyone interested email me at alpaca@umich.edu

Edmund Zagorin

University of Michigan '10