Sign in to follow this  
NoSxp

UTNIF 2008

Who's going / coming back - post what program you're applying to as well.

Shikhar Singh - Summer Survivors

Kevin Clarke - Summer Survivors

---------> > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------

i should be coming back, hopefully doing summer survivors. if not the ss, then experienced session 2.

yessssss

do SS Avi and you can be our Suit mate again. I don't think Eli is coming back though, so we need a 4th.

My coach and I were looking to send me here this coming summer, and I need information so that we can plan for it. Info being cost,length,if i have to apply,etc. If any of yall could help me out that would be great.

My coach and I were looking to send me here this coming summer, and I need information so that we can plan for it. Info being cost,length,if i have to apply,etc. If any of yall could help me out that would be great.

no prob -

UT was a great camp, I learned a lot, the lab leaders were very learned, and the over-all experience was great. I'd rank UTNIF among the top camps I've been to, especially concedering the cost.

3 week marathon program is about 1600 at UTNIF, this includes dorm and meals and also guarantees you approximately 30 debate rounds and 2 camp tournaments.

Starting the second day of camp, students are paired against e/o and forced to debate at which point they're placed into labs according to debate skill. Along with going to lab every day - Lectures are elective based allwing for a lot of flexibility. Second and Third week is mostly research / prep for the tournament. - Even research is pretty cool though not too extensive, marathon is the best program for any novice / jv debater to build confidence and grow from experience.

The Plan II program is much more research intensive, but still offers a great over-all camp experience.

I want to attend the Summer Survivors program this summer because its the best mix between practical experience and personal attention. Last year the lab leader to student ratio was an amazing 1:2 (meaning each team got a personal coach for 7 weeks) - hopefully numbers will be as favorable this year.

you can AIM me if you have any more Q's or check out the website

-Nostradamus09 @ AIM

-http://www.utdebatecamp.com

ill be there being creepy and old

and gay perhaps?

and I mean that in every sense of the word, Michael.

;):wavey::D:eek:

Everyone go to the UTNIF.

It'll turn you into gods.

theory gods atleast.... :rolleyes:

haha jk, UTNIF does create debate demi-gods.

Say it like it is Zavelle,

i went here, and i went from a shitty novice to being....

... able to beat Damien CG and get to quarters @ Berk.

lol

[edit]

Neg Rep: "Damien CG will face crush that team any time again, trevor just fucked up a tad bit, you are retarded"

-no shit.. this is very much an inside joke.

• Downvote 1

everyone should join the ss (summer survivors) cuz it ruled last year. im sure ill be creeping around in some dark ut allys visiting u punks and fellow utnif alumz