Sign in to follow this  
infernsoft

Looking for an AFF

Does anyone have an Affirmative done for this topic, that is willing to trade? Any help would be awesome, and i have a lot to trade. im loaded ;-)

I posted this in the "Evidence Trading" forum, but didn't get many responses. I figured if i put it here, the people actually researching alternative energy, would reply to me.

this will get closed. keep it to the evidence trading forum. and invest your time in background knowledge and original research for now, there will be plenty of evidence traders post-camps.

Does anyone have an Affirmative done for this topic, that is willing to trade? Any help would be awesome, and i have a lot to trade. im loaded ;-)

I posted this in the "Evidence Trading" forum, but didn't get many responses. I figured if i put it here, the people actually researching alternative energy, would reply to me.

wait

there's too many tournaments on the current topic still to be had

you won't get anything good now

this will get closed. keep it to the evidence trading forum. and invest your time in background knowledge and original research for now, there will be plenty of evidence traders post-camps.

in kansas, we only do debate first semester...its gay

sounds very homosexual indeed...

I have to agree that at this point, very few people have already cut Alt Energy affs that they're willing to trade.

listen. this gives you a unique opportunity to do generic work and gain a broad understanding of some potential arguments for the upcoming resolution while everyone else is slaving over the africa topic. you can gain actual knowledge on the resolution rather than compiling cards. i guarantee you will attain those cards at some point in the future, and a thread like this will get you a head start in that department come july or so, but for now, you should learn. that knowledge is worth more than cards will be when it's all said and done. there have been several suggestions on the alternative energy topic as far as potential cases; find one that seems interesting and read the links on those threads and everything else you can find about it. google is your friend. good luck.

I do not understand why you would want to write an aff yet. I, like always, will wait until after camp to see what everybody else is running, then find something more creative. Odds are, like last year, every idea posted on this forum will end up in like 5+ camp files.