Rowedan

TFA State 2008 Caselist

Sorry for the delay everyone. All the cites are in and I am compiling them right now. Should be sent out by tonight.

thanks for being patient.

And, I'm not sure whats wrong with that error message, but if anyones still having trouble, send it to my personal email

rowedan@gmail.com

dan

dan your so noble in your endeavors and i just wanted to take the time out of my day before i go see g love and the special sauce in concert then probably go to a bonfire the rest of the night to say that i love you! and you care about this activity alot and it shows thank you for being awesome

love

michael !

• Downvote 1

Hey everyone.

Thanks a lot to all of you that submitted your cites. A few notes:

Everyone has their own fun way of formatting their cites, so to save time, i didn't mess with that, so some of the page breaks will be awkward and the margins may be messed up a bit and what not, but all of the cites I got are in there, and I indexed it. Sorry about that

If you sent in your cites and you either are not in the casebook, or you have not recieved a copy in your email in the next half hour, email or call me ASAP and i'll fix the problem.

rowedan@gmail.com

Also, this one just includes all the cites that i recieved via email up until today. Next weekend I'm going to send out a Second wave which will include:

Affs i will pull from the other national caselists for teams that are attending but did not submit

Any new submissions i get this week.

And, The negative casebook at this point is not very large. I actually only recieved about 4 emails for it, so you people who sent your neg cites will get those four things later today, but hopefully by the second wave, more people will submit.

Thanks

dan

Hey everyone, Some teams decided not to post what aff they run in the caselist, so start updating new affs and stuff you hear here if they aren't in the casebook.

I'll go first

Clearlake MZ "reads" a "Telemedicine" aff. I'm still not sure what it is as they didn't really explain it. The terms E-medicine was used a lot. From what I understand, its some sort of infrastructure that allows doctors and sick people to communicate about health care across sub-saharan africa.

They have an AIDS advantage

2ac stuff

A few "specific" link turns on politics that talk about how congress feels about telemedicine. (The ones they read in our debate were specific to US telemedicine, not providing it to Africa)

Their US key "warrant" is something about how the US already has military bases with this technology or some crap, but if you read the un-underlined parts it talks about how international groups help just as much. And even if that isn't true, the fact the infrastructure is there now is a reason that any other country would solve, because all the plan does is provide more money and assistance.

Their other US key warrant is International Fiat bad.

1AR tricks:

read lots of new arguments

Dulles DS said they were breaking a new aff round 1. It is to fund indigenous medicine in SSA. The advantages are capitalism and something like colonialism.

Any Ideas on what to do with the caselist now?

Update with the new affs?