ezwarensteyn

MOSSA - CALLING ALL STUDENTS AND COACHES TO DEBATE

MOSSA - STUDENT & COACH DEBATES!

It's that time again! Students, find those arguments you wanted to debate all year! Coaches, get ready to debate! The MOSSA is here! The Michigan Organization for Students in Speech Activities is hosting its annual round robin this Feb 29-March 1 at Case Hall at Michigan State University.

A few highlights:

Student round robin

Student forum - published to THE MOSSA.ORG for statewide reading.

Coaches' debates - thats right - students get your coaches to debate and you, yes you, get to judge those debates.

And... the highlight

The Community Awards

Please nominate your peers for the MOSSA Community Awards. It means a lot to us as a community to celebrate and honor those who embody excellence in the activity. Please take a few moments to vote...

Plus scholarships

FIND ALL THIS AND MORE AT...

http://WWW.THEMOSSA.ORG

JOIN US!!!

I'm sad....I'm probably not going to make it...

Thats during my spring break.

Otherwise, everybody should go to this, it's awesome!

Oh, and submit your award nominations...

I think I actually live at Case Hall in the corner just waiting for MOSSA to come again... it's like debate Christmas. So I'll be there. If some shenanigans relating to communication have occurred then I'd like to clarify that (as far as I am aware) the following teams will be attending:

• Eastview: Leap-Jankeeeee
  • EGR :Tourek-Telos
  • Quistelicious: Joe Quist and Omega (not entirely sure about this one but that's what I'm told... Ellen if you could actually please please please re-register this team as Quistelicious then I will give you a million hugs)

I'm not sure how many judges these teams will be bringing (probably only one). Is this going to be an issue?

Much Love,

-Mike Leap

• Upvote 1

Hey all -

the activity and enthusiasm is greatly appreciated. What MOSSA has done is decided to postpone the event until later this spring. We didn't have the commitment we needed to host the event and (even though we bought the snacks) will host something later on - if the teams are there!

We will still be announcing and sending awards as part of our mission and promise!

Keep writing that you are interested - and it will happen later this spring!

I'm still interested! I wouldve been there, except it had been planned during my spring break

Now that it's moved back, I will be sure to attend

The main reason I was not able to attend was the proximity in dates to JSK. I'm definately interested in going and entering a coaches team still. I know 2 of my debaters were possibly interested in going, but kids can be flighty, so we'll see on that one.

I'll definitely be there =) Could y'all please hold it at Case hall though and not in EK? you would have my eternal love and gratitude. <3 <3 <3