Sign in to follow this  
jshepard

Sapulpa

the silence is always good news..

Did all the good tournaments just stop happening or just move around? Do debate teams still show up to schools in Oklahoma?

Why? I can speak for the last 7 years of tournaments, and they've always been pretty well the same. What's with the change?

Why? I can speak for the last 7 years of tournaments, and they've always been pretty well the same. What's with the change?

A couple things -- Stillwater's not hosting a tournament anymore, and TU/Heritage Hall both are. There are probably a few other things that caused changes, but those are the big ones, I think.

As far as i know there are 5 4A cx teams going and we have one of them (Leonard/Roberts). There wont be champ cx, since we had one of the two teams going (Fricke/Lafferty) and they dropped. I will be there...mostly to get out of class/help prep. Heaps has to work ballot table so I am supposed to "supervise".

• Downvote 1

As per what I have been told, which may or may not be inaccurate, Hartney emailed our coach and probably others and it will now be a round robin.

nope.

rounds weren't round robin, so 2a debate ended up going two rounds and a bye.

and dave can't smoke on campus or disrespect the white cop.

As per what I have been told, which may or may not be inaccurate, Hartney emailed our coach and probably others and it will now be a round robin.

Not accurate; I never e mailed or contacted anyone.