DavidG

Shawnee Mission South 1/28-29

I spent a chunk of my winter break working on extemp questions with Ian Boyle, the lone SMS extemper this year. The extemp questions should be pretty good...or, at least, better than last year's questions when I wrote them. :)

Sounds good, even though Buhler isn't coming I will be at SMW feb. 18-19

Smart kid

DX and OO are my events too, do I sense a pattern?

I havent tried DX or Oratory before because i spent most of last forensics season working on PFD, but hopefully i'll be able to expand my forensics capabilities a little bit this year:-)

I am going to the congress clinic at SM South. I sure hope that they talk about k's that I can run in congress. Do they time road maps for your congress speeches? Can I give my speech from my desk if I pile up some tubs in front of me? How many tubs can one bring to congress?

• Downvote 1

I am going to the congress clinic at SM South. I sure hope that they talk about k's that I can run in congress. Do they time road maps for your congress speeches? Can I give my speech from my desk if I pile up some tubs in front of me? How many tubs can one bring to congress?

Honestly, you need to stop because it isnt funny anymore.

...anything to get greenwald upset i guess :BB

Anyone know how many members are in Senate, House, and Novice?

Senate will consist of Mark Skoglund, Brian Rubaie, and David Greenwald duking it out in free-for-all wrestling.

Senate will consist of Mark Skoglund, Brian Rubaie, and David Greenwald duking it out in free-for-all wrestling.

Well, that's a no duh :D . I'm talking about the other houses.