Sarah Spring

2008 Miami Debate Institute

ok, i think this camp may be exactly what i'm looking for but can somebody who has been there before please give me an opinion. I am just wondering if it is really worth it when there are camps like SDI and MNDI for a little cheaper. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, if i decide to go to this camp, is June 22 just the day i need to arrive and check in or do i need to arrive the day before and be ready to start activities the morning of June 22?

Btw, i might decide to go to this camp just for the meal plan ;)

Btw, i might decide to go to this camp just for the meal plan ;)

lol, yeah the meal plan sounds nice. =) i believe we need to arrive on June 22 and check in.

lol, yeah the meal plan sounds nice. =) i believe we need to arrive on June 22 and check in.

ah, so i assume that you will be going to this camp?

SDI > MNDI

Nahhhh Sean

Miami is awesome, go there. If you have questions, e-mail me (markoffa@gmail.com) or post or something. I was a Sophomore Scholar last summer, would highly recommend.

ok i just saw about this written acceptance. Does this mean like a handwritten note sent by mail to the camp or can it be just an e-mail?

can anybody tell me what affs and negs are being cut?

Starting to cut answers for Truman already??? ...Well so am I...for my team I mean.

• Downvote 1