ldsk

Condoms neg strat

I'd say the Condoms suck arguments (typically) give erroneous information, skewed statistics and the like, thus should not be used.

Instead, what I would suggest is arguing that social stigma will kill solvency, like Men/Women won't wear them, Men, for pride, domination, fear of looking weak, etc. and for Women, the fear of being looked upon as promiscuous, and harm, even possible ostracizing.

another thing, the politics links are amazing on this aff...as are the elections links, it goes pop with Dems unpop with GOP.

CPs seem to work effectively if they offset, assuming the aff is not critical. If they DON'T offset, they are not topical.

it depends in what form or way the aff works if its repels buy american i would say the best idea would be to have a subsets or agents counterplan or even canada, with a d/a like china and some other things. but against buy american an international cp may be an uphill battle.

I wouldn't touch China on this, the Affirmative is only giving condoms. A judge would have a hard time believing us giving Africans condoms would lead to war.

Politics/Elections is good, though. Pepsi One hit it on the head with Democrat popularity and GOP unpopularity.