manwitaplan

Michigan Varsity State Finals (Jan 31- Feb 2)

The State Finals are coming up. I've created this thread to discuss anything and everything that has to do with the tournament. Let the games begin.

<----- can judge/coach at finals. wo is stupid and wont pay for us to be part of mifa so we can't go. anyone want some help? i'm even qualified to judge. goteam! =P

For Janessa and others - the MIFA is desperate for hired judges at the state tournament. Get in touch with Linda Martini at lmartini@umich.edu if you're interested. There is some limited housing available as well.

As many of you are aware Michigan State Finals are coming up, January 31 - Febuary 2 in lovely Aubern Hills Michigan. Who all is planning on coming, and of that, who all is planning on staying at the hotel?

• Downvote 1

Don't worry Nick, I used my super pro mod skills and merged the threads.

Poor Dan...:sob:

And like Janessa said, West Ottawa isn't coming because the Administration is cheap, as in won't pay for a team to go to states :mad: .

so everyone else have fun and tell me about it.

grrr....Brad beat me to it.....
Sorry Dan. You can have the next one.
  • Upvote 1

so can i maybe pretty please hitch a ride with someone to state? i would love you forever.... i'm over here...chillin'....in holland. i can drive to pretty much anywhere to meet up with ya'll, id just rather not drive all the way there.

i dont really know where holland is, but if we can i'm sure northview would love to give you a ride

i love you. :D holland is like half an hour southwest of gr. i can drive to you if you want

with only a couple days left, what are your predictions for the state champs in each division?

im going to win. me. by myself. yay me.

wow, im gonna need to see this

basically i plan on going ninja and stealthy taking out everyone before i debate them. despite the fact that im not even in high school they will be forced to declare me the winner. pwnd. =D