Guest fizelly27

2008 Gonzaga Debate Institutes

Erik, you should have already had an account with the email address you gave them and then they would have upgraded your account, im pretty sure you can just create an account but use the email address you gave Glen

That's what I did and it worked for me.

i havent been able to figure out how to access that free planet debate thing that was supposed to come with gdi

help?

I think the subscription ends after camp anyway... so yeah. You're not really missing out though, PD doesn't make the best of files.

I think the subscription ends after camp anyway... so yeah. You're not really missing out though, PD doesn't make the best of files.

im pretty sure the subscription lasts until september first....just sayin

melvin (and others concerned about ballots), i wouldn't know for sure about the nature of finals but during the regular tournament we just sent glen our decisions, speakers and ranks- no RFDs

If the finals panel sent glen RFDs you should email him and ask, but the way the rest of the tournament was run was without ballots- students were expected to listen to oral criticisms after the round. Obviously, this didn't happen for finals, so it may be the opposite case.

Also note, with few exceptions, we didn't hate the campers, just the responsibility of watching you and keeping you from doing stupid shit.

Yeah, the same thing happened to me. I'm fairly certain that wasn't supposed to happen. We're supposed to be given gold status until October.

Yeah, the Gonzaga Debate Institute website says September 1st. Should I email Glen or the folks at Planet Debate?

• Upvote 1

Also note, with few exceptions, we didn't hate the campers, just the responsibility of watching you and keeping you from doing stupid shit.

speak for yourself bud

• Upvote 1

That really warms my heart, Big Mead.

speak for yourself bud

Aw, you mean you didn't love me Garry?

Oh wait, I forgot I "have too much sass"

lol

Damn, I feel like I missed the best parts of camp.

I hate leaving early. lol

And I miss all the scholars!

Planet Debate...

Does anyone have access?

I called, left a message, no response. I emailed, no response. I want those files, I've emailed glen, he said to email pd.

It ends in 5 days, i need those files.

Has anyone gotten a response if they emailed, if so what?

Planet Debate...

Does anyone have access?

I called, left a message, no response. I emailed, no response. I want those files, I've emailed glen, he said to email pd.

It ends in 5 days, i need those files.

Has anyone gotten a response if they emailed, if so what?

The reply that I received from Planet Debate was that we had a master subscription while at camp only.

Aw, you mean you didn't love me Garry?

Oh wait, I forgot I "have too much sass"

lol

Damn, I feel like I missed the best parts of camp.

I hate leaving early. lol

And I miss all the scholars!

I'm sure we all miss you too....except Varun :schuss:

Yeah, I don't think ET Fingers liked me very much.

Care? No. :)

Quoted for accuracy

not to mention, mr. walks outside without anyone noticing and lets in shirtless Santas.

The reply that I received from Planet Debate was that we had a master subscription while at camp only.

It says in an email that we got that we had until September first, I still have that email.