itachibryan

Judges for Policy Metrofinals

The Metro-Final tournament is March 7-8 at Freedom High School in Loudon County. Rounds will start at 4:30pm on the 7th. There will be 3 rounds on Friday night, and 3 rounds on Saturday, followed by 2 elim rounds.

mmm not so much. its actually down route 50. so you would probably have to take 7 to 28 to 50 if you wanna start out at route 7.

Mr H- I'm not sure if all schools are hiring for themselves or if you and Richards are helping provide extra judges, but he said I'm fine for judging only saturday since I cant make it friday, but I can judge all 3 rounds and out rounds on saturday so that teams who hired judges that want to leave early or coaches or other individuals who are forced to fill in for judge shortages will only have to judge on friday.

Also I think Marie Eszenyi will be home, shes only a first year out, but with debating in college she is more than qualified to judge if WACFL allows her to. (I don't know if there's rules about who she can or cant judge)

Hi everyone,

My name is Niccolo Paqueo and a current varsity debater for George Mason University. If anyone still needs judging this weekend, I am available this weekend. Please contact me via email (npaqueo[at]gmail[dot]com) and we could work something out.

Good luck,

nic

Mr H- I'm not sure if all schools are hiring for themselves or if you and Richards are helping provide extra judges, but he said I'm fine for judging only saturday since I cant make it friday, but I can judge all 3 rounds and out rounds on saturday so that teams who hired judges that want to leave early or coaches or other individuals who are forced to fill in for judge shortages will only have to judge on friday.

Also I think Marie Eszenyi will be home, shes only a first year out, but with debating in college she is more than qualified to judge if WACFL allows her to. (I don't know if there's rules about who she can or cant judge)

MARIE ESZENYI WILL BE JUDGING.

P.S. thx kait.

i like how you got my back gurrrl...cya soon.