Sign in to follow this  
Steve Seib

LifeStraws

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LifeStraw

Don't know the specific plantext but basically they provide those to SSA. I have a basic strat down for it, I'm mostly looking for Solvency evidence.

If this is like a straight up water aff with different solvency mechanism, then I would read an international actor CP. If there is a legit US key warrant, this probably wouldn't work too well.

Dependency. Seriously, the don't last very long so they need to be replenished every few weeks. Besides, they dont work for viruses, which are the causes of some of the more major water-bourne diseases.

Wow, thanks for whoever neg repped me for making my question too 'vague' and 'difficult'. Next time, instead of neg repping me, you could, oh, I don't know, just not answer the thread and move on instead of being a douche. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

Wow, thanks for whoever neg repped me for making my question too 'vague' and 'difficult'. Next time, instead of neg repping me, you could, oh, I don't know, just not answer the thread and move on instead of being a douche. Thanks.

QFA-- I'll give you pos rep to even it out ;)

QFA-- I'll give you pos rep to even it out ;)

Much appreciated, I don't really care about my rep, but when I see something like that it is a little annoying.

Oh, and thanks to those of you who replied to the thread/helped.

Sign in to follow this