borntodb8

Lame Debate Puns

My school, is getting new sweatshirts and instead of putting our names on the back we decide to put word puns of debate that only us debaters would know, the only problem is that we've run out of ideas, and the team would appreciate if you could contribute any. Heres the field of what we were looking for:

"I'm gonna kick your Aff"

"Go with the Flow"

"We Meet AGAIN!"

"Show me your Ts"

As Kyle said on the other thread. Don't create threads that are already existant. Even worse to put it in two different places.

Anyways, I think the first one you mention is pretty decent. I think it's cool that your school is making debate team shirts- we get shirts, but all they say is GH debate. Never changes.

Good luck with the shirt making

hey, if you want to spread, ill be happy to extend, then if you really wanna flow, ill put up some blocks so that we dont hit any DA's like aids and HPV. =]

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

hey, if you want to spread, ill be happy to extend, then if you really wanna flow, ill put up some blocks so that we dont hit any DA's like aids and HPV. =]

everything after the hey is stupid.

• Upvote 3

We do topic shirts at our school:

Oceans: "What's big, wet, and salty? The Ocean."

Surveillance: "Phone lines? I'd tap that."

• Upvote 3

An adult at your school gave minors a shirt talking about something "big, wet, and salty"?

• Upvote 2

An adult at your school gave minors a shirt talking about something "big, wet, and salty"?

Yeah... a few people questioned it, but it worked out... Also, we design and pay for the shirts: Our coach just orders them.

Edited by LeKritiker