fbsgw

New Jibjab Cartoon!

Better than "Good to be in D.C." but nothing can compare to this land. A little bit of trivia: More people watched "This Land" than Kerry's speech at the Democratic National Convention.

God Bless America

Better than "Good to be in D.C." but nothing can compare to this land. A little bit of trivia: More people watched "This Land" than Kerry's speech at the Democratic National Convention.

God Bless America

Agreed that "this land" is the best of the three, but I preferred "Good to be in D.C." to this one.

I guess your "trivia" shouldn't surprise me, but it's pretty sad.

I liked Second Term better than Good to be in D.C- although, they're verty close in my mind. Mainly cause i enjoy the thought of Bush dressed up like a hillbilly. But This Land beats both by far.

And why watch monotonous John Kerry live when you can watch someone make an ass out of him??? The fact doesn't surprise me, to say the least.

good to be in dc was short and stupid compared to this land. by itself its good, but second term is better then dc yet not as good as this land