Sign in to follow this  
Von Mises

aff case

i am making an e-waste aff , it will be pmn style , plan meets need , no comparitive

at the end how can i claim fear of death as an advantage

Good luck finding e-Waste specific fear of death cards.

well, you haven't even cut you're adv and I'm kritiking it off of a google search

THE LACK OF INCENTIVES LEAVES THE AFF'S ALTRUISTIC NATURE RENDERED USELESS BECAUSE OF ITS INHERENT FLAW IN MOTIVATION---GREED IS THE MOTIVATOR HERE---NOT FEAR OF DEATH

The Greener Side 2005 [http://greenerside.typepad.com/my_weblog/green_tech/index.html] "Successful e-waste startup" 6/16/2005

I love success stories that show how you can profit from work that does good deeds, whether at the core or as a side-effect of the main mission. If altruism doesn’t motivate, and fear of death isn’t in-your-face enough to cut down on pollution, then greed certainly does the trick. Earlier this week, I met with the founder and CEO of one such venture that mixes business with the pleasure of helping people. RetroBox has been helping companies recycle and refurbish their tech gadgets since 1996. Its affable CEO and founder Stampp W. Corbin talked until his voice was hoarse. He expects $24 million in revenue for 2005. “Profitable sustainability has really caught on in corporate,” he said. He’s got clients in 100 of the Fortune 500 companies. Most are terrified about data leaking from old hard drives, printers, and so on. “E-waste is a term that is all-encompassing. Most of it can be reused,” he said, explaining that 99% of today’s electronics can be recycled. Even the plastic can get turned into playground padding, for example. The bad news? Most products are tossed away or languish in attics, basements, or alleys. And poisons like mercury still exist, even if they're. Corbin pointed out that there are 60 e-waste bills in 40 states. “The legislation really does drive people,” he said. “But who wants 50 different laws?” He’s lobbying with the eWaste Working Group for a federal law that would give people and businesses a tax credit for properly disposing of their junk tech.

its against the advantage

hashish!

anyway, talk to bronx science about that advantage. i know they have it with e-waste. i only have seen an outline, so dont quote me, but i think the way the internal goes is that people fear death, because of this fear, people endlessy consume. they are scared to die and no longer be able to consume, so they do it as muich as they can as they live. the aff apparently changes the way that society views consumption

well, you haven't even cut you're adv and I'm kritiking it off of a google search

THE LACK OF INCENTIVES LEAVES THE AFF'S ALTRUISTIC NATURE RENDERED USELESS BECAUSE OF ITS INHERENT FLAW IN MOTIVATION---GREED IS THE MOTIVATOR HERE---NOT FEAR OF DEATH

The Greener Side 2005 [http://greenerside.typepad.com/my_weblog/green_tech/index.html] "Successful e-waste startup" 6/16/2005

I love success stories that show how you can profit from work that does good deeds, whether at the core or as a side-effect of the main mission. If altruism doesn’t motivate, and fear of death isn’t in-your-face enough to cut down on pollution, then greed certainly does the trick. Earlier this week, I met with the founder and CEO of one such venture that mixes business with the pleasure of helping people. RetroBox has been helping companies recycle and refurbish their tech gadgets since 1996. Its affable CEO and founder Stampp W. Corbin talked until his voice was hoarse. He expects $24 million in revenue for 2005. “Profitable sustainability has really caught on in corporate,” he said. He’s got clients in 100 of the Fortune 500 companies. Most are terrified about data leaking from old hard drives, printers, and so on. “E-waste is a term that is all-encompassing. Most of it can be reused,” he said, explaining that 99% of today’s electronics can be recycled. Even the plastic can get turned into playground padding, for example. The bad news? Most products are tossed away or languish in attics, basements, or alleys. And poisons like mercury still exist, even if they're. Corbin pointed out that there are 60 e-waste bills in 40 states. “The legislation really does drive people,” he said. “But who wants 50 different laws?” He’s lobbying with the eWaste Working Group for a federal law that would give people and businesses a tax credit for properly disposing of their junk tech.

the advantage doesnt say that their motivation is fear of death? how is this responsive?

in other words, don't cut that type of an aff.

try something else.

your card is from a TypePad blog, it's out of context and it has nothing to do with the aff, it's making some sort of argument that nobody believes applies, could hardly be the foundation for a K, and you think it's a reason to not even try running the aff?

your card is from a TypePad blog, it's out of context and it has nothing to do with the aff, it's making some sort of argument that nobody believes applies, could hardly be the foundation for a K, and you think it's a reason to not even try running the aff?

the card is BS.

we all know that.

i'm just saying it would tough for someone new to cut an e-waste aff with a fear of death adv.

do you advocate he should do it jason?

Sign in to follow this