Sign in to follow this  
IrnScrabbleChf52

Mental and Dental Health Negs

I do not, but I can't imagine they'd be that hard to outweigh. I can potentially see how they could link mental health into some big advantages (crazy people kill people, lol), but dental health, I don't see how they could. So the simplest strategy would be to probably CP it (the US doesn't have a monopoly on toothbrushes or psychiatrists), and outweigh it with a net benefit DA.

I do not, but I can't imagine they'd be that hard to outweigh. I can potentially see how they could link mental health into some big advantages (crazy people kill people, lol), but dental health, I don't see how they could. So the simplest strategy would be to probably CP it (the US doesn't have a monopoly on toothbrushes or psychiatrists), and outweigh it with a net benefit DA.

Most palliative care and psychiatric health affs will claim that fear of death is bad, which makes it harder for your net benefit to outweigh even a small risk of a solvency deficit. I know that MBA and Coppel both have fairly solid U.S. key warrants, which makes your strategy a bit problematic without investing a good amount of time on fear of death good and util good. It'd also be a good idea to cut some mental health bad cards. While I'm not a huge fan of Nietzsche, it links hard to these aff's that claim there is a canonical state of wellness and that we must live this socially constructed 'healthy, valuable life' to have value to life. Foucault also links pretty hard, you should check out his book Madness and Civilization.

Sign in to follow this