sykesunt

UNT Mean Green 2008

Uhm so I'm not actually going to UNT, but two of our rising juniors are. Our problem is that one rising junior cannot stay for the tournament, so our other rising junior has a partner for any practice rounds before the tournament, but no partner for the actual tournament. It would be great if someone was willing to debate with him just for the tournament. His name is Joey Donaghy, he's been in debate for 2 years now, and he's a 2A/1N. He qualified for state his sophomore year and has no really notable national circuit results because well, sophomores at our school don't really get to go to TOC tournaments. But he's really fun and relaxed and a great guy. PM me if you're interested please.

Two things:

1. I remember there being a few of people who ended up with different partners for the tournament than they had in practice debates OR unmatched pairs get matched up between labs. For a rising junior this could give a good oppurtunity to debate with a senior and learn or debate with a sophomore and have to step up to the plate.

2. Hopefully they are going to skills--if they have a bad regular session tournament or a partner they don't like, they get a new one during the skills session and one on one help with a lab leader. This happened in my skills lab and ours did really well in the skills tournament.

hey can anybody from New York PM me about what they did as far as flying as an unaccompined minor from New York to Dallas. Thanks

Two things:

1. I remember there being a few of people who ended up with different partners for the tournament than they had in practice debates OR unmatched pairs get matched up between labs. For a rising junior this could give a good oppurtunity to debate with a senior and learn or debate with a sophomore and have to step up to the plate.

2. Hopefully they are going to skills--if they have a bad regular session tournament or a partner they don't like, they get a new one during the skills session and one on one help with a lab leader. This happened in my skills lab and ours did really well in the skills tournament.

Yeah, thanks! I think we've figured it out now.

usually dub 2's but i'm cool with 2N,1A

and yeah well i'm Vikram Sridhar and doing K lab and skills

What kind of restaurants are there on campus?

Jimmy John's

Jack in the Box

those are the two I remember but there are tons more

What kind of restaurants are there on campus?

sorry... none of the restaurants on campus allow people who 1. suck at debate, 2. act like they have an imaginary girlfriend on cross-x.com, and 3. d-bags with amazingly bad theory arguments on fiat

• Downvote 1

sorry... none of the restaurants on campus allow people who 1. suck at debate, 2. act like they have an imaginary girlfriend on cross-x.com, and 3. d-bags with amazingly bad theory arguments on fiat

...But how will they know?

Who the hell are you? I don't think I am who you think I am. First of all, I have never acted like I have an imaginary girlfriend on cross-x, let alone a real one and I have never debated fiat.

• Upvote 1

Uhm so I'm not actually going to UNT, but two of our rising juniors are. Our problem is that one rising junior cannot stay for the tournament, so our other rising junior has a partner for any practice rounds before the tournament, but no partner for the actual tournament. It would be great if someone was willing to debate with him just for the tournament. His name is Joey Donaghy, he's been in debate for 2 years now, and he's a 2A/1N. He qualified for state his sophomore year and has no really notable national circuit results because well, sophomores at our school don't really get to go to TOC tournaments. But he's really fun and relaxed and a great guy. PM me if you're interested please.

I can vie for Joey, I hit him Round 6 at Harvard. He's a good debater, cool kid.

Megan Gaffney from San Dieguito Academy is attending the K Lab.

She is a rising junior.

Sorry I'm not as awesome as you.

finally you come to this realization you fuckstick. (also, you need to get a fucking girlfriend, and not fucking blow at debate)

• Downvote 1

Guest cjiron

Who's going to sophomores lab for 2 weeks , and what skools?

Edited by cjiron

Guest cjiron
Two things:

Aren't you a research assistant?

Aren't you a research assistant?

Last time I checked. I went to the camp the last 3 years though

Guest cjiron
Last time I checked. I went to the camp the last 3 years though

righteousss, do we need to bring expandos or anything? What do we have to bring for evidence?