NickRobillard

Cross-X Pre-Camp workgroup

Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be at all interested in starting up an email group for this coming year's topic. We could find a bunch of good resources, compile a lot of information regarding possible aff cases and neg arguments and generally get a head start on researching.

If anyone is interested in this then reply here or email me at nicholasrobillard@gmail.com

or

IM me on ximworthleavingx

Hopefully this will be a success.

Nick

Hell yea. I have a reasonable case written and have a good start on some DAs, but my on-case neg stuff needs help.

Anyone feel free to aim or e-mail me if you want to work on this.

i should be able 2 help out with the effort... hit me up on aim-dollyllamalover and we can work this stuff out and then i can get filled in on whats going on with this.

Yeah me and andrew have already been working on some stuff and we could use some more resources. Catch me on AIM at jinjo213.

Count me in, I need some evidence and cases for next year....when I have some more time on my hands, I'll probably be able to finish my Space AFF

Aim: drumset7000

PM me if you want my email

I sadly just found out i think my last tourney is this saturday so once thats over and i have time to begin looking at the topic definately count me in!

(email and sn and such in the sig)