Sign in to follow this  
fezthegreat3

An Indiana champ puf debater on PVille tourney

WAYYY different than Indiana in every way.

Asking for evidence every single time it's brought up, standing and staring straight ahead in crossfire, judging novice rounds, and a thousand other things I can't think of right now, all sooo different.

Any one face a team from Indiana?

• Downvote 1

I'm kinda confused as to who/what/why this is posted...

But from what I remember of REDACTED's diatrabe a while back of Indiana...their debate circuit is worse than ours.

Moreover, it's public forum...who cares?

• Downvote 1

Yeah, that came off really d-bag like...I'm apologize

Maybe to those that partake in Public Forum, I am still in agreement of your ' Moreover, it's public forum...who cares?' sentiment.

Psh, the way I heard it explained was

"I'm a huge douche and I think rape rhetoric is funny."

No, that makes Policy the bitch, and I hardly think it necessary to point out that LD/PuF are the bitches of debate.

J3ffr0-While I agree that rape is not a source of humor, I fail to see what was necessary about your mass modifications. You surely have the ability to delete posts or lock threads, yet you chose to insult Rishi, which is clearly superfluous.

I don't give a damn about the actual insult, I would say that his insulting of Rishi was superfluous.

right, and calling the insult superfluous has absolutely nothing to do with the context of the insult just the insult in general being unnecessary....

So in that case, why is it unnecessary?

right, and calling the insult superfluous has absolutely nothing to do with the context of the insult just the insult in general being unnecessary....

So in that case, why is it unnecessary?

Given J3ffr0's abilities, being locking threads, deleting posts, etc. He deviated from the rational choices, and instead he chose the immature, superfluous action, in insulting Rishi.

Given J3ffr0's abilities, being locking threads, deleting posts, etc. He deviated from the rational choices, and instead he chose the immature, superfluous action, in insulting Rishi.

i get it now...well that makes alot of sense....

It was much more amusing for me to mock him for his language choices. Never underestimate the power of a good public mocking.

dwight-schrute-liar.jpg

one day you will all get the sand out of your vaginas and realize that jeff jones is better than you and can do what he wants.

im pretty sure the sand is stuck in my vagina