Sign in to follow this  
Guest fizelly27

2008 Crestian Classic (January 18-20)

a caselist is being compiled at the tournament i believe. We are most likely breaking a new affirmative. But if we have to we will revert to our reliable Edelman GGR Aff. Cites are on the glenbrooks wiki if u want them. PM me with cites plz

Jason, I thought you burned that aff, and used Edelman's psycho essence to kill the baby of that English teacher who didn't like you.

would anyone here kno if the public forum division is gonna be hard at crestian ?

i might be dragged into pfd for crestian and harvard despite heavy protest lol

I would say yes- its a quarters bid with relatively very good teams going.

Jason, I thought you burned that aff, and used Edelman's psycho essence to kill the baby of that English teacher who didn't like you.

first, you cannot extra essence by burning it, you have to preform voodoo spells. second, the english teacher hates me not fixelle

first, you cannot extra essence by burning it, you have to preform voodoo spells. second, the english teacher hates me not fixelle

"An 'F' in English? Dangit Bobby you speak English."

-Hank Hill- King of the Hill

"An 'F' in English? Dangit Bobby you speak English."

-Hank Hill- King of the Hill

barely.

Any final info on out of state and in state teams going? So far it just seems like:

Ft. Lauderdale

American Heritage (most likely)

Stoneman

NMB (Maybe)

Owasso

Carrolton (Maybe)

I'm know I'm wrong, and short a few teams but it just goes to show the need for a teamlist:D

Any final info on out of state and in state teams going? So far it just seems like:

Ft. Lauderdale

Stoneman

NMB (Maybe)

Owasso

Carrolton (Maybe)

I'm know I'm wrong, and short a few teams but it just goes to show the need for a teamlist:D

Isn't Ernie the Heritage coach, anyone know if he'll show to this tourney?

Isn't Ernie the Heritage coach, anyone know if he'll show to this tourney?

Yes, Q will be at the tournament coaching Heritage.

The team list will come out closer to the tournament, we've still been getting entries and I believe will continue to up until the 14th. I'll see what I can do about getting more info. Right now I do know that the tournament will have good food, big trophies, Dave Manella performing "Davelicious," a case list, and John Karlin.

• Upvote 1

Guest fizelly27

The team list will come out closer to the tournament, we've still been getting entries and I believe will continue to up until the 14th. I'll see what I can do about getting more info. Right now I do know that the tournament will have good food, big trophies, Dave Manella performing "Davelicious," a case list, and John Karlin.

lol@ the wrong spelling of jon's name

• Downvote 1

Ft. Lauderdale

Stoneman

NMB (Maybe)

Owasso

Carrolton (Maybe)

I know that Seminole Ridge will probably be there, and I bet Gilmoure Academy will be there as well.

p.s. fixelle you not only cant spell, but youre actually retarded- like with documentation. ;)

• Downvote 1

Does he take request?

Guest fizelly27
I know that Seminole Ridge will probably be there, and I bet Gilmoure Academy will be there as well.

p.s. fixelle you not only cant spell, but youre actually retarded- like with documentation. ;)

hey my spelling is very goodly myy grammarness on the other hand is not so welly

who here is going to harvard

Might wanna start a new thread for this one buddy, seeing as though Matt will most likely spam it up with disgusting Harvard stories from 2000.

Might wanna start a new thread for this one buddy, seeing as though Matt will most likely spam it up with disgusting Harvard stories from 2000.

this is true. just because my family summers in the hamptons doesn't mean i have tact

Guest fizelly27
how many teams will be there- at crestian

u go to pine crest...shouldnt you be the one telling us?

Owasso, Oklahoma is bringing some LD and PFers, and me and my partner are coming in CX i guess for shits and giggles.

In the interest of clash, we will disclose to any team who discloses to us before the tournament, unless there is a case list that it getting handed out before the tourney.

Young Gun, what national tournaments have you been to this year?

None. our school has little money. Our coach just happened to pick the tourney without a freaking bid in CX. Bah. Oh well.

None. our school has little money. Our coach just happened to pick the tourney without a freaking bid in CX. Bah. Oh well.

We seem to have a lot in common, we should get along just fine.

We seem to have a lot in common, we should get along just fine.

wakefield spends it all on the fancy threadsss which he makes in a sweatshop on the other side of the rainbow.

Hey Everyone,

I am putting together the Crestian casebook. Please pm me with your 1AC outline so that I can have the casebook ready for the tournament. Thank you, we'll see you next weekend.

Hey Everyone,

I am putting together the Crestian casebook. Please pm me with your 1AC outline so that I can have the casebook ready for the tournament. Thank you, we'll see you next weekend.

probably better if everyone emails it to: david.manella@pinecrest.edu