Sign in to follow this  
Guest fizelly27

2008 Crestian Classic (January 18-20)

Guest fizelly27

Realzie its kinda early, but whos heading down for the crestian classic at Pine Crest Prep School?

Stoneman Douglas will be in attendance with a boatload of random ppl in many events

Fayette was going to have a pf team fly down... but they were scarred by Blue Key. haha. They'll be debating in state that weekend either at Early or Milton.

• Upvote 1

Guest fizelly27
Fayette was going to have a pf team fly down... but they were scarred by Blue Key. haha. They'll be debating in state that weekend either at Early or Milton.

lol besides participating in the blue key twice so far (and understanding some of teams issues with it), what incident occured this yr that scared ur team off?

Calhoun had a nice time last year at Pinecrest. But Ft Lauderdale is very expensive, and we can't fit it in the budget two years in a row. Hope you have a good time this year.

• Upvote 1

lol besides participating in the blue key twice so far (and understanding some of teams issues with it), what incident occured this yr that scared ur team off?

the fact that state tournys didn't fully prepare us for Blue Key scared us from all FL tournys

• Upvote 1

Guest fizelly27
Ft. Lauderdale RW and Ft. Lauderdale BM might make an apperance.

that it, ur not gunna bring ur 190000 novices?

that it, ur not gunna bring ur 190000 novices?

1. We only have like 4 novice teams, lol:D

2. I can't speak for them, so idk.

Guest fizelly27
Do not let Blue key scare...I repeat do not let Blue Key scare you away from the Crestian. Not all florida tournaments are the same. The Crestian is an excellent tournament, with a lot of high quality teams and judges attending. It will be deffently a worthwhile tournament to attend.

if i didnt misunderstand the post, they felt that they were in over their head at the blue key and the level of competition was too high, so claiming that ur tournament has a high quality teams will not bring them down for ur tourney.

Guest fizelly27
Oo sorry i misunderstood

its all good. can u shed sum light on who will be attending this yrs crestian classic in terms of out of state schools and in state schools (i.e carrolton)?

• Upvote 1

I will be there with one of my novis...we are going to theory it up

that same kid "eddie"? or the french kid?

• Upvote 1

I know last year Creastain did a caselist of sorts, are they doing that this year?

Also, could we move/re-post this to the national forum seeing as though some teams from out of state are coming, and I know we would all like to see who.

Guest fizelly27
I know last year Creastain did a caselist of sorts, are they doing that this year?

Also, could we move/re-post this to the national forum seeing as though some teams from out of state are coming, and I know we would all like to see who.

they are having the plan book (just plan text no cites) this year and it will be available after Round 3 as per the JOT invitation.

As for movign this to the nat'l circuit forum, i really dont think its necessary as the Crestian is generally a regional tournament in terms of policy (more out of state schools comes in for PFD and LD)

and melvin ur rep referring to the hebrew hammer confuses me. i realize that i am a big jew and our nietzsche file is entitled the Rabbi, but i dont kno y it was applicable to my post

they are having the plan book (just plan text no cites) this year and it will be available after Round 3 as per the JOT invitation.

As for movign this to the nat'l circuit forum, i really dont think its necessary as the Crestian is generally a regional tournament in terms of policy (more out of state schools comes in for PFD and LD)

and melvin ur rep referring to the hebrew hammer confuses me. i realize that i am a big jew and our nietzsche file is entitled the Rabbi, but i dont kno y it was applicable to my post

It isn't, I was just spreading rep. Does anyone know all of whos going so far?

ya, we're doing a casebook this year. might try and have teams send in cites before the tournament and then email the casebook out a couple days before, or we'll just put it out before elims like last year.