DarkZorb

Rwanda Narrative

Does anyone know where I can find a narrative by someone from Rwanda that says the genocide there was an atrocity?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

Read a book called _We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed With Our Families_ I can't remember how to spell the author's last name but it starts with a G. I want to say it was published in 1998 or 1999. If you need help finding it let me know. It's a great book I'm suprised is not used more on this topic, even though it does deal with the Rwandan genocide. It certainly has wider application.

Rob

Read a book called _We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed With Our Families_ I can't remember how to spell the author's last name but it starts with a G. I want to say it was published in 1998 or 1999. If you need help finding it let me know. It's a great book I'm suprised is not used more on this topic, even though it does deal with the Rwandan genocide. It certainly has wider application.

Rob

Do you know a site online that I can access the book? I just searched the university library and they didn't seem to have it, and I need it by tomorrow, so if I ordered it, I won't get it in time. And I'm real poor too :sob: .

Btw, for anyone that wanted to know, the book's by Philip Gourevitch, who was a journalist who witnessed the aftermath of the '94 genocide in Rwanda.

I have a question though, which is the main reason I was trying to find this evidence. If the neg runs western metaphysics, and I run a narrative from someone in a third-world nation, would it be a worthy turn, or am i better off just reading framework in the 1AC?

Does anyone know where I can find a narrative by someone from Rwanda that says the genocide there was an atrocity?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

This is why debate is so fucking repulsive.